Dollhouse

I slowly wake up from my nap, it is now dark out. 'This is my best chance to escape and find Ethan!" I get up from the bed and the floor creaks making me freeze 'Oh shit yeah this is an old ass house I gotta be careful'  I start walking out of the room slowly trying not to make any creaking noises as I step out of the room, I study my surroundings seeing a portrait of that Angie doll and a woman 'woah is that donna? damn, she's pretty I start going down the stairs, seeing all the dolls I get a really uneasy feeling, as if someones watching me. I make it to the door and try turning the knob but its locked, I start getting frustrated and I start shaking the knob angrily, and then I feel the room go cold. 'shit' I feel eyes on the back of my head and I press my forehead against the door sighing. "Don't leave... I can't let you." I hear the soft raspy voice once again. I look through my peripheral vision seeing an open window 'Maybe if I'm fast enough I can get through that window'  in seconds I bolt to the window turning to see if Donna is chasing after but I don't see her there 'huh?' I turn back to the direction of the window but I immediately crash into something soft, I look up realizing that  I've crashed into donnas body. She was blocking the window so I couldn't escape and my face was in her chest since she was so tall. "Okay okay okay, I give up" I step back a bit from her raising my hands up in defeat, when I stepped back I could finally see her face. It is the middle of the night so she wouldn't have her gown over her face, but god damn she is super pretty.

         She looks pretty frustrated, I must've woke her up trying to escape. She sighs before grabbing my arm a bit rough and dragging me upstairs 'Wow I must've made her really mad huh?'

        Eventually, we make it to my room and she kinda pushes me on the bed and stares, "Sorry I guess" I say, but who wouldn't take that chance to escape?! I need to get back to Ethan and soon.  She walks over to a chair in the room and sits down. Is she gonna watch me all night now just because I tried to escape? "what are you doing" I ask sitting up on the bed. "go to bed..." She says but I just stare confused. "Why are you staying in here?" I mean it's pretty obvious I just tried escaping. 

       All of a sudden I feel an electric shock go through my body an I fall to the bed, my eyes get heavy. 'did she just use her powers on me or something?' My eyes close as I am now half asleep, I feel her approach my bed and tuck me in and then I fall asleep.

(this was a bit short, sorry I'm in a rush and I didn't recheck this)