¡2!

Y/n knocked on Leos door. She decided that instead of going to the party with Matt, she wanted to hang out with Leo.

She looked down at Leo's little sister. "Hey, Janie." Y/n smiled. "Where's Leo-" But before she could finish, Leo appeared by Janie.

"Hey, Y/n." He smiled.

Janie moved so Y/n could come inside. Leo immediately grabbed her hand and dragged her to his room.

"Are you sure you don't wanna go with Matt?" Leo asked, hoping that she wouldn't want to.

"Yes, I'm sure." The girl spoke. "I'd rather be here with you anyway."

Leo tried to hide his wide smile and slight blush.

"So," She sat on his bed. "what do you want to do?"

Leo knew what he wanted to do: Press his lips to hers and not take them away for a while. But he couldn't do that, because he thought she didn't like him back.

He didn't know she wanted to do the exact same thing.

"Want to go for a bike ride?" He asked. "Your spare bike is still next to mine."

"Sure." She stood up.

They went outside and picked up the bikes. "Race you." Y/n smirked.

Y/n got a head start, as she was already on her bike as Leo was picking his off the ground.

"That's not fair!" He yelled, now peddling the bike.

The girl laughed as she kept her bike moving.

Leo loved that laugh. He's loved it since he was thirteen. He's fifteen now, turning sixteen soon. And so is Y/n.

"Y/n, wait!" He called.

She stopped her bike and turned around to face him.

"You're too fast." Leo told her.

"You're too slow."

He smiled at her. "I have some money. Ice cream?"

"Oh, absolutely." She said.

----

A/n: Shirt chapters for now y'all. Bare with me.