○◇ Chapter 2: First Bloom ◇○

Gingerbrave and his friends would suddenly wake up in a panic, just to look around and realize they are in a very large area, full of colorful flowers.

Clover Cookie: My, my! All of these flowers are so beautiful! I just want to take one of each color with me!~

Wizard Cookie: Clover Cookie, we just got here.. you can't just go all willy-nilly!

Chili Pepper Cookie: Pshh... haha! What are ya scared of?! These are FLOWERS, Wizard Cookie! FLOWERS! Hahaha!

Wizard Cookie: *grumble*

Gingerbrave: How about we focus on figuring our where we are?

Chili Pepper Cookie: In a flower garden! D'uh!

Gingerbrave: *sigh*..just follow my lead, I guess?

   They would venture deeper into this strange area, having not seen anything but flowers... endless rows and rows of colorful, pretty flowers. It felt like a dream, but everything felt real here. The flower petals felt nice and soft, the leaves and blades of grass tickling them a bit as they walked along. The sun felt nice and warm aswell.

   None of them had even noticed anything wrong, nothing seemed to be out of place, nothing. It was all just flowers, and flowers, and.....flowers.. At this point, there should be something... other than flowers, like a tree.... right? Maybe they should start speedwalking, maybe even start running.. anything to see something other than flowers.

Custard Cookie |||: Gosh.. I'm getting tired.. where is everything?! All this area is...is flowers!! Nor even a tree or a bush? Not a single cakehound or enemy..

Alchemist Cookie: At this rate, we should have seen atleast a few trees or some berry bushes, right? Bees aswell, and of course... butterflies! Both of these bugs feast off of pollen, but.. none of those have even appeared once!

Clover Cookie: Now that you all mention it... this is a bit odd that we haven't seen anything but these colorful flowers..

   It had been atleast 30 minutes of walking, speed-walking, running, jogging, jumping... all of that. They have found NOTHING. Absolutely NOTHING.. but flowers. The team decided to take a break and sit down. The scent of the flowers was comforting, to say the least. Custard Cookie ||| had already fell asleep, and Alchemist Cookie was on edge. Meanwhile, Gingerbrave and Strawberry Cookie decided to talk about recent events and such. Clover Cookie has been staring at the flowers, and Wizard Cookie just sat there. Chili Pepper Cookie? She was also sleeping..well, used to be.. until..

Strawberry Cookie: OWW! Something just bit me!..

Gingerbrave: GAHH!! Does that flower have TEETH?!

Alchemist Cookie: What are you blabbering about?! It is impossible for plants to have te- WAIT WHAT?!

Chili Pepper Cookie: What in the world?? Why are you all so lou- HEY!! WHAT'S UP WITH THESE FLOWERS?!

   Anyone who was sleeping immediately woke up, and the other cookies got up and began running, Strawberry Cookie being carried as that flower apparently was strong enough to make a severe injury. Apparently, flowers do NOT like being sat on.. because.... they most definitely didn't leave them alone. Infact, some other flowers proceeded to go and bite the other cookies, some succeeded, some were unable to.

Custard Cookie |||: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Wizard Cookie: WON'T YOU ALL HURRY UP?! THERE IS A HOARD OF FLOWERS WITH SHARP AS HELL TEETH CHASING US!!!

Gingerbrave: WE'RE GOING AS FAST AS WE CAN!!

   Suddenly, they come across a Cookie, peacefully sitting down on a cushion chair by a nice, soft white table with a gorgeous vase holding some red roses. Well, that Cookie had taken notice of the flowers, and immediately went to stop them, which they did.

???: Oh my! Usually, the flowers aren't so aggressive to newcomers.. oh! And...welcome!

Strawberry Cookie: Umm...hi..

Custard Cookie |||: Errr....

Wizard Cookie: Yes! Ehh... hello!

Alchemist Cookie: *slight glare*

Gingerbrave: Hey there!

Clover Cookie: ...*wave*

Chili Pepper Cookie: Heheh...err....hey!

   The whole team seemed on edge, not just Alchemist Cookie. The strange Cookie would bandage their wounds, and offer them a seat, as 8 chairs would appear.

???: Please, take a seat! And.. oh! Don't mind the extra chair, it is for a friend of mine that will arrive very soon!

Gingerbrave: Thanks! Oh, also.. I'm Gingerbrave! Who are you, by the way?

Coffee Cake Cookie: Oh, how rude of me to not introduce myself first! I'm Coffee Cake Cookie!

Clover Cookie: That is a gorgeous name, my friend!

Coffee Cake Cookie: Why thank you, good sir! And who would all of you be?

Chili Pepper Cookie: The name's Chili Pepper Cookie!

Clover Cookie: I'm Clover Cookie!

Custard Cookie |||: I'm Custard Cookie the THIRD! You may also call me ki-

Wizard Cookie: --I'm Wizard Cookie!!

Custard Cookie |||: *annoyed*

Strawberry Cookie: I-I'm...Strawberry Cookie..

Alchemist: I'm Alchemist Cookie...

Coffee Cake Cookie: Those are all such lovely names! And.. ooh! It seems my good friend has arrived!~

   Just after she said this, a thin fog would sort of cover the area, and a figure emerged! They looked oddly familiar to you, though..

???: Oh, it seems we have newcomers? Hahaha! Well isn't that just splendid?

Coffee Cake Cookie: Oh yea, of course! Speaking of newcomers, why not introduce yourself to my friend here?~

???: Heh, no need for all of that! I know each of these cookies.. from somewhere else, never seen 'em here before, though!

Gimgerbrave: Err... what do you mean? Have we met somewhere before that I am just not remembering??

???: Well, Gingerbrave... there must be something you are forgetting!

Clover Cookie: Well, what is your name?

?Capsaicin? Cookie: Ahahha! Not even you couldn't recognize me, Clover Cookie? It's me, of course!~ Capsaicin Cookie, to be exact!

Strawberry Cookie: Oh!.. Capsaicin Cookie... I have to admit, you look very different..

Gingerbrave: Yeah, he really does look a bit different!

?Capsaicin? Cookie: Gotta try something else once in a while, don't ya?

Gingerbrave: Heheh, I guess!

   This really set the mood, because..

×× Capsaicin Cookie has been missing for a few months with no trace..

××The only evidence being an old-school TV. It was a bit busted up, but it has definitely been used.