Prologue -rewritten version

Prepare for some actual shit writing took me 1 hour

The time is 8:35. I had just received a message to meet the chairman in 40 minutes. The reason is still unknown but I have an idea of what will happen.

After finishing up my morning routine which consisted of brushing, showering, eating I'm left with 20 minutes. After taking the elevator down to the first floor I began my walk to the chairman's office.

While walking I began to think about my school life and everything that's happened and everything I learned. This school has changed me in some way, positive or negative. I leave that up for the people to decide.

After thinking for quite a bit of time I accidentally bumped into someone, and so I quickly apologized and left. Time was already running out. I had around 5 minutes left.

'Was that Ayanokoji what's he in a rush for?' Thought a pink haired girl.

.............

I arrived right in front of the chairman's office, after knocking and being let inside I saw someone who I had never seen before a black haired man with glasses and lengthy limbs.

'Is this a whiteroom instructor?It could be a possibility.'

After taking a seat the chairman began to speak.

"Hello Ayanokoji. I would like to introduce you to a friend of mines he has a way to help you stay out the whiteroom permanently."

As if contradicting what he said the unknown man spoke "we aren't friends I'm just here to grab a good candidate for my program. What better place to go to than the most elite school in Japan and the chairman here had recommended you. Although, I do have to say, you look extremely underwhelming."

"A program? And recommending me why? I have to say my physical and academic abilities are normal, maybe even below average."

"Yes this program will consist of 300 strikers chosen all around Japan to determine and create the best striker this world has seen in the world of football. You have been chosen for it but if you are just going to play around and act stupid I will leave. I'm not going to waste my time a dumb brat."

"Football? I have never played it in my life."

"I knew I wasted my time, I'm leaving."

Before he could leave, the chairman spoke.

"Hold on. I understand he might seem underwhelming but I feel Ayanokoji is the best fit for this program. I promise you that you may never see another student or player like him."

A/N the glazing goes crazy ngl

"And so what? He doesn't even have any experience. Even if he is as talented as you say he is, there is only a certain amount before this starts. Also he looks dead, he doesn't have what I need in a player. Ego."

'Ego?'

"He also looks lanky and boring but I'm interested now. What makes you so special for the chairman to favor you over everyone else. I wonder. So for now I'll accept him whether he becomes the best or not is up to him."

"Hold on, I never even agreed to be in this. What's the point? What will I even gain from this?"

"What will you gain huh? Certainly from my knowledge freedom from this so called whiteroom. Certainly that is what you want right? Become the best and I promise you that you will be free. Rise above everyone and lead the shitty team of Japan to the world cup you robot."

"Where will I even train right now? As far as I can see I have to deal with school."

"There's an easy fix to that. Drop out. I suppose I could train you for these upcoming months; everything is up and running. But if I don't see any results you will be dropped. I have no need for someone who won't produce results."

"So all I need to do is train and play without losing. That sounds easy enough. I certainly don't see myself losing to anyone."

"Seems like the emo boy is riled up. Don't just say words to prove it. Become the best and certainly all your wishes will come true."

"I do have one question. When will I leave?"

The chairman just watching finally said something after observing the conversation between me and the black haired man. "I'm sure you would love to say bye to everyone so how does tomorrow sound?"

"No it's fine if I leave now. There is no use for them. I would prefer to start earlier; it would be less dramatic if I left now."

Also less writing for me :3 >_<

"Wow, so heartless. I can tell you put goals above everyone, surprising me already. Well I guess that's it ,I got what I wanted. You have one hour to get everything you need if you aren't there I'm leaving."

And just like that he left which means I have to get my stuff.

"Well Ayanokoji I guess this is it. I'll keep everything a secret from your father as long as I can. And I'll deal with everything concerning your class. I hope to see you on the big screen one day."

Then I left to my dorm. grabbing clothes, leaving everything else behind and meeting-..

'Wait, what was his name? I never got it'

After getting in the car there was another person who was driving a fairly young woman maybe in her 20's.

"Is this the kid?"

"Couldn't you tell? Why would I take a random kid, errand girl just drive."

No saying bye to everyone I'm lazy.

After a couple minutes of driving he spoke.

"I will give you a schedule for training. You will follow it for 4 months, which should be enough time if you are as talented as I think you are. If I don't see results you will be kicked out."

"I will do my very best."

Looking outside my window I saw the city lights. I wondered, what else could I see if I was free? And what would be the cost of seeing those things? Would it be the path of my life that has yet to be paved? Or would it perhaps be the path of those I have to go against? I have no idea what awaits me but I know one thing for sure.

In the end, no matter what, I'll become the best. It doesn't matter how or what I'll lose, and who I have to crush, in the end I'm going to win.

Made with help by @communaldetachment

I finally rewrote it but its shit expect another chapter in a week

kelly owes me remember that