♡ 𝗣𝗮𝘃𝗶𝘁𝗿 𝗣𝗿𝗮𝗯𝗵𝗮𝗸𝗮𝗿

...
Pavitr Prabhakar
School Setting
Hurt-Comfort (?)
...

You were a really boring person.

Your school life wasn't anything special, you had 4 close friends, which you only shared 3 classes with, and you only had those classes on Tuesdays and Fridays. Plus, you had a small hallway crush.

It wasn't anything serious, and it was never going to be. You didn't even know the boys name. Although, he was gorgeous. He had healthy hair, which was styled pretty uniquely. He had a very nice, lean figure, and was an amazing student.

You had him for lunch every day. You never ate during lunch, and you would usually go outside, and watch your phone against the wall, or do some work or studying that you forgot to do, until the lunch period was over.

It was an everyday, eventless cycle. Nothing ever changed. You never changed your lunch spot, you never made new friends, you never lost friends, it was always the same.

"Hey! You seem pretty lonely! Would you like to come sit with us?"

And suddenly, it wasn't.

"I'm sorry?" You took out one of your AirPods, furrowing your eyebrows as you looked up to the familiar boy.

It was the you admired during passing periods, and the boy your friends teased you over often.

You would ask them how you should talk to him, since you usually sat alone in your 4th period, but they would give you extremely unuseful advice, like to go up to him, whisper in his ear, and kiss him.

They'd make up dumb couple names, and would basically write out your whole future, when you didn't even know the boys name.

"You seemed pretty lonely!.." He laughed a bit, "Wanna' come sit with me and my friends?"

He looked a bit uncomfortable, he was laughing nervously, fiddling with his hands, and he didn't make eye contact, although, he was giving off a confident aroma.

"Uhm- sure? Thank you." You stood up, and shot him a grin.

You weren't the 'nervous around crushes' type. You would be a lot more vocal and comfortable around your crushes. You wouldn't get close with them if you didn't talk, right?

He smiled at you, causing your stomach to flutter, before he took your forearm and basically dragged you over to his table.

He had maybe 6 friends sitting at that table, who were all snickering and winking at him, making your stomach drop.

Is this a dare? Is that why they're all laughing? Shit, I should've known. Why the fuck would someone like him talk to me?

He sat down at one of the few available seats at the table, and after forcibly pushing the guy next to him, he pulled you down, sitting you next to him.

Two of the boys were sitting on the table, while one of the boys was standing, crouching down and resting his elbows on the table. The table was full of food, books, bags, and other random objects, like pencils, hair ties, and for some reason, there was a whole stuffed animal in the center.