♡ 𝗣𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗯. 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗲𝗿

...
Peter Benjamin Parker
Work Setting (?)
Traumatized!Abused!Reader
Requested By - @KrispyKremeKat
...

He threw you on the floor, sending violent profanities to your dizzy head as you begged him to stop.

"What the fuck is wrong with you! Embarrassing me infront of my friends like that!"

He reeked of alcohol, making your world spin, as he picked you up and threw you on the on the rocky, dirty ground covered in glass and other substances you couldn't even decipher.

The New York alleyways were really as dirty as everyone said they were.

As you felt a weight climb on you once more, it was suddenly taken off, which surprised you.

Turning your head, you saw.. Spider-Man?

His red and blue back was facing you, while your boyfriend was webbed to the wall.

"Gah, did no one teach you how to teach a woman?" He said with humor, but when he tried to answer him, he webbed his mouth shut.

Muffled yelling echoed off of the walls in the alleyway, making the situation even more amusing then it was.

"Hey, pretty lady, you alright?" Spider-man said, although, he said it in a deep, obviously fake voice, making her raise an eyebrow in suspicion.

"Please, let him down." You whispered out, ignoring the question you had been asked.

"Let him down? Am I crazy, or was he just beating you? Maybe it's a kinky situation..?" He muttered out the last part, but nonetheless, you heard it, making a small smile appear on your lips.

"No, he's just drunk, please, let me take him home."

He tilted his head confusingly, not willing to let you have a man that was beating you earlier, and will definitely get back at it if he lets him go.

"I'm sorry, missy, no-can-do." He shook his head, "just tell me where he lives, I'll take good care of him."

"He lives with me." You sat up, ignoring the wave of pain that sent to your body, before shakingly standing, "It'll be easier for both of us if I take him, please, let me have him."

He turned around completely, making eye-contact with you, not believing a single word that came out of your mouth.

"He lives with you? I find that pretty unbelievable, a pretty lady like you hanging out with this excuse of a man? Jesus, you have terrible taste." He mumbled the last part, although loud enough that she heard.

"Ha, he's my boyfriend."

He stared at you with a disbelieving expression for a moment, before scoffing.

"Huh? This ugly man is together with you? Ya'know, I haven't even known you for 5 minutes, and I already know you need better then this. Hell, even I am better then this guy! That's saying something." He poked your boyfriend, making him squirm and scream into the web that was covering him.

You amusingly laughed, raking your hair back with your fingers that were covered in rocks and dirt.

"Thank you," You smiled whilst making eye contact, "But he's so.. nice.. when he's sober, he doesn't even know what's happening right now, he won't remember by tomorrow.