♡ 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘀

...
Miles Morales (Earth 42!)
Established Relationship Setting
Angst with Happy Ending
...

"Honestly, Miles, this is getting so out of hand, if you don't tell me what's going on, we're gonna have to break up." You calmly stated, even though that was a significant difference then what you felt. "You avoid my phone calls, my texts, hell, I even went to your house! Only for you to not be there! What the hell is going on!"

He broke eye-contact, and looked at the ground, although, there was nothing but annoyance flowing in his veins.

Why were you so caught up in his personal life? Especially when it had nothing to do with you?

"Look, mamí, I can't tell you." He frustratingly sighed, balling his hands up into little fists.

You scoffed, "Bullshit! I'm your girlfriend, but you can't tell me?!" You laughed raking your hair back with your hands, "Although, I don't think you can call me your girlfriend"

He looked up at you, eyes wide, before he walked up to you. He seemed to hasty, so desperate for a moment, which almost made your eyes soften, but you remembered the situation you were both in.

"Wait, muñeca.." He stopped you, with that damn nickname he called you every fucking time he wanted your forgiveness. He grabbed your forearm, making you make eye contact with him once more, "I'm sorry, ok?" He gritted out, obviously not use to apologizing, "I-I just have some shit going on right now, ok? I'll.. I'll try and tell you more, but.. I need you to just trust me."

Your eyes softened, but narrowed when he mentioned trust.

"Trust you?! Miles, I've been trusting you! I've tried trusting you! How do you expect me to be happy, and to be so fucking content when you never answer your phone, or hell, ever be home!" You scoffed, snatching your forearm out of his grasp as you sidestepped him, aiming to leave the room.

Suddenly, you felt arms loop around your stomach, and he kicked the door closed before you could even leave.

"Listen, hermosa.." He said, his voice so gentle you let him, "I.." He hesitated, and your eyes immediately softened. Realizing you didn't have the intention to leave the room anymore, he softened his grasp on you, digging his face into your shoulder.

"I'm the prowler." He whispered out.

Immediately, you stepped out of his grasp, turning to face him.

You knew who the prowler was. You knew very well. He was responsible for many of the crimes in the city. Robberies, assaults, and even murders had been done by him.

It all made sense. The large amount of money he would gift to her, the designer handbags that he could suddenly afford. It was all because he had blood in his hands.

"Miles." You whimpered, shaking your head disbelievingly as you backed up into a wall. "I... How... Why?.."

You were shocked, you knew they were going through struggles, but he killed people.

You weren't scared of him, you knew he would never hurt you, he could never hurt you.

But how could you be with a man who hurts people for a living..?

"Listen.. hersoma.." He started, holding you tighter as he felt you starting to resist. "I know you might think I'm a monster, but please, just listen to me." He stopped, swallowing roughly. "When my dad died, mamá was struggling, so my uncle made told me to become the prowler." He explained in a hushed tone.

"Miles.. you kill people for a living." You whispered, although, you stopped resisting, at let your arms hang numbly numbly next to you.

"I know, I know."

"So when you go out into the night, all you do in make people's lives a living hell?"

He pulled away from you, and cupped your face, making eye contact with your pink, glossy eyes.

"I only do it to those who deserve it, or the rich, but the rich deserve it anyway." He joked, although failed to get a reaction, "what I mean is, it's not that bad. I never do anything to the totally innocent. My mom is barely keeping the house, much less getting food for herself. I.. I just want her to take care of herself." He sighed, moving his head so it was resting on your shoulder once more.

You couldn't help but blush at his words. You couldn't say he was thoughtful.. but sweet.

"Miles.." you began, finally moving your arms, and caressing the head the rested on you shoulder, "I'm not scared of you, if that's what your worried about.. but.. what if you get caught, or killed?" You forced out, biting your lip at the thought.

He softly chuckled, taking a step back, making eye contact with you once more.

You felt so cold without his body on you, but you didn't bring it up, focusing on the problem that was threatening you now.

"Don't worry about me. I'll make it out alive, always." He promised, although he sounded so corny that it made you laugh making him tilt his head in a questioning manner.

"I know, I know, sorry." Your laughter died off, "It's just that- even though your a criminal, you mange to be so sweet." You admitted, making him smirk.

"Well, what can I say, I am your boyfriend." He cockily joked, although, said the last part in an unsure voice.

You pushed yourself off of the wall, going towards him before you cupped his face, kissing him gently.

"Of course you are, handsome." You giggled, before you pushed yourself off of the wall, and walked past him, walking to your bed, before your collapsed on it. "So? Are you going to make me sleep alone?"

"Ha, 'course not, lindura."

-•°°•-

ʜᴇʀᴍᴏꜱᴀ - ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ
ʟɪɴᴅᴜʀᴀ - ᴄᴜᴛɪᴇ
ᴍᴜÑᴄᴇɴᴀ - ᴅᴏʟʟ

ɪ ᴀɴʏ ᴀʀᴇ ɪɴᴄᴏʀʀᴇᴄᴛ, ʙʟᴀᴍᴇ ɢᴏᴏɢʟᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍᴇ