you fly like bird , i will be your wings

Hai ..

Hello ..

Happy reading..

If you forgot the story ?? Read the previous chapter..

Now let's begin the story ..

****************"

In canteen

Karan was thinking of something, while sitting in the cafeteria ..

Karan : ( to himself ) abhi i have only a week time , usse pehle hi mujhe monu ko sab sach bathana hai , dad tender ka din sab ko reveal karengey ki mein koun hunn , so usse pehle hi monu ko sab sach disclose karna hoga , but how will she receive me ??

He was very much stressed and which is clearly visible on his face ..

Someone passes a coffee mug and he lifts his head and saw the person and he is none other than raawat..

Karan : sir aap ??

Raawat: yes mr Aneesh , i know tum iss wakth bahut stress mein ho and i know the reason..

Karan :aur woh hai sir ??

Raa : come on mr Malhotra, zyada acting karne ki jarurat nahi, i know tumhari biwi ab tumhari boss hai , and i am pretty sure ki ghar mein biwi ka hi dominion hoga ..

Karan was least interested in that topic but woh raawat ko avoid bhi nhi kar sakta ..

Raa : but i have a solution, tum mera thoda help kardo , i will arrange a big amount ..

Karan : kya karna hoga sir ??

Raa : MKS groups ka final tender amount ke baremein leak kardo and badle mein ek acchi amount mein dilwa dunga ..

Karan : dilwa dunga matlab ?? Koun dega humme ithne bade amount ..

Raa : that none of your business, tum bhathav tum mere saath baat milavoge ya nahi ??

Karan thinks of some time and joins hands with raawat ..

Raa : ok then shaam ko milte hai , tum information ke saath ajana , office ke saamney wali cafe mein ..

Karan : teek hai , but mere naam bahar nahi aana chahiye , keep that in mind ..

Raa : tum uski tension math lo , i will take care of that ..

Karan hide his smile and left from there , his phone pinged a msg , he opens the msg and a wide smile comes on his face ..

Yes it was from his wife ..

" Shaam ko jaldi ajana , tumhare liye ek surprise hai "

He smiles to himself and continues his work ..

*************

At evening karan comes to meet raawat and gives a pendrive to him , actually it's a trap to find the person who was behind all this ..

Raawat kept that pendrive to his laptop and checks the information, when he confirms its the same pendrive which he want , he left from there , after giving some money to karan ..

As expected raawat takes that pendrive and goes to meet his boss , but unknown to him Aneesh and faizi follows him ..

Raawat goes to an old building and meet a person , gives that pendrive to him ..

Raawat : sir kaam hogaya hai , tender ki saari details hai ..

That person turns to him and gives a tight slap to raawat ..

And he is none other than KD..

Raawat : sir maine ithna bada kaam Kiya hai aur aap hai ki mujhe hi maar rahe ho ??