Warm welcoming

When miss Peregrine explained that a bird that had no skin just bones and twice my side would be my ride, I thought she was exaggerating, but knowing Alma I should know better.

I had just raised from the sky, while the bird had me in it's claws. "So long. I will miss you! Behave." I said warning the kids "Thank you!" I shouted so miss Peregrine knows how grateful I am.

Flashback

"Are you safe here?" I asked and Miss Peregrine turned to look at me "What ever do you mean?" She asked me in return, but more elegant "Well, Hollows was right next to your loop, shouldn't you be worried others might comes as well?" I explained, she sighted "That shouldn't be a worry," she started and I raised my eyebrow "As you know there are 10 children, but there used to be eleven-" I cut her off "Victor." I put two and two together and she nodded, she let her guard down for a second, but soon got back to being stern "That Hollow who attacked you, was the same one who killed Victor. He comes back the same time at the same place every time- so I just kill it every time, but today it was not there so I grew suspicious. Thats why I went for a look around." She explained, obvious mot liking the idea of talking about him. About Victor. It has left a scar, a visible one, but it is there.

"This is your new room. Get comfortable." She opened the door "Thank you. So you had 13 children before my parents left?" I asked she smiled "Not quite. Before your parents left, there was another boy who left way before your parents." She said little bit sad "It must be hard letting them go." I said almost in a whisper "Everyone leaves." She stated "We have dinner in ten, don't be late." She said closing the door on the way out.

I let my bag fall to the ground. These children share more memories of my parents then I will ever have. I took a photo of us three and put it on my bedside table. I didn't have many things brought with me so unpacking was fast process. When I was done, I tried to find the place where the dinner was held. After few minutes of wandering around I found it. It was the only room with shouter.

I entered and  everyone wen quiet. I quickly found a free chair and set "How's the outside world?" Hugh asked "Are there more dresses?" Olive asked, but it seemed more like that was someone else's question and I knew whos, cause Claire was smiling "Enough." Miss Peregrine said "Let the girl breath" I couldn't help but smile. "It's alright."

End of the flashback

Before I knew it, I saw two castles and a bridge that connected them. A tower between them. The one the right must be the school for good and the other one- the evil. The bird took a leap towards the bright school and let go of me. I let out a  scream before landing in beautiful roses. I felt something moving under me so I got up and a tiny pixie flew up to face me. "What a interesting creature" I said and the little one hissed at me "Aren't fairies supposed to me nice" I asked with a smirk.

"What did the cat drag in today" a piercing voice called out and I turned around seeing five ladies dressed in beautiful gowns. "She looks poor" one with ginger hair said "Weird gloves" the dark skinned girl called out "Nice to meet you too ladies!" I smiled as sweetly person could while being offended "Now I will excuse myself and find my way around here" and I left.

I with help of the fairies found my way to the castle's entrance. I entered and my eyes met with the fancy look of the school. I was soon dragged to a room with mirrors, the fairy left and a woman in a gold dress appeared with a hug smile on her face. "I have been expecting you!" She called out. "You have? I'm I don't want to come off rude, but who are you?" I asked fidgeting with my fingers, she took my hands in hers "I am professor Dovey. Dean of the school for good. At your service" she said "Nice to meet you, I am-"She cut me off before I could introduce myself "Cassandra LeZarra from Cairnholm. Kept safe by Miss Peregrine." She said "how did you know?" I asked "I am your teacher and you are my student. I know a lot of things about you, dear" She said "Now let's give you a makeover!" She clapped and dresses appeared. "Choose whichever you like." She said putting an arm around me.