🍋Mating season wolf hybrid USSR x human female reader🍋

(Art is not mine!)

No one's POV:

A young girl could be seen walking home by herself, it's the year 1942 and the ongoing war between the two hybrid countries. Who, you may ask? Well USSR and Third Reich of course. The young girl continues on her path home,unknown to her she had caught someone's attention, or rather some country's attention. As the girl walks past a dark alleyway she gets yanked into it by a man who seems to be drunk off his ass. The girl kicks and screams trying to escape as the man and his friend taunt her and talk about what to do to her. Fortunately as they were about to harm the woman they get knocked out by none other than USSR himself. He turns towards the terrified girl,picks her up and start to make his way to his mansion. The girl had already fallen asleep in her savior's arms by the time they reached his house. He entered it,closed and locked the door and trudged up the stairs to his room. He places the girl down on the bed before leaving to go and finish paperwork.

{MAGICAL TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY THIRD REICH DANCING TO WAP!}

Y/N'S POV:

I was terrified of my assailants when a man much bigger and stronger came to my rescue, without a word he picked me up effortlessly and held me close to him. Along the way I must have fallen asleep due to his warmth. Next thing I know is I wake up in a rather large bed in a strange room. Did this man bring me to his house? After all he didn't know where mine was. As I got up,my feet had touched (grass,lmfao sorry) the cold wooden floor. I move closer to the door as the floor creeks slightly underneath my weight,I got closer to the door to open it but it opens,revealing a very tall,very well built man. I had to cover my mouth as I realized it was our Countryhuman, USSR! But I don't understand why? Isn't he supposed to be cruel and cold? His wolf ears twitch on top of his head as his golden eye stares into my (e/c) ones. He stumbles into the room,panting as sweat drips from his forehead. He grabs my arm and yanks me onto the bed and lays us both down before starting to rub my sides with his claw like hands.

USSR's POV:

I was walking home when this enticing smell entered my nose. It smelled like roses and chocolates. So I followed it. My heat had already kicked in, so I left the bar to protect my people and the women in there. As I followed this gorgeous smell,I noticed the girl being dragged into an alleyway. So I got to work,knocking out the men who was about to touch MY MATE!! Wait? My mate? Could it be? She was so terrified, that she started shaking more when I picked her up. After a while of walking in silence, my inner wolf clawing at me,begging me to claim this girl as mine,mate with her and have her have my pups,I had to control myself. As I was about to ask her where she lives, I realized she had fallen asleep in my arms. She looked really gorgeous. So as I entered my house and locking it down so that no one can cause harm to her,I left her on my bed,in my bedroom and went to finish off some paperwork. It was round about past midnight when my heat had become blindingly unbearable and the thought of the girl,my mate laying helpless and defenseless in my room,underneath me, panting my name made it even more painful. I had heard the floorboards creek,which meant she was up. So trying to control myself, I got up and went to check on her. When I had finally reached my door and opened it,her scent came hitting me in the gut like a bullet. It was then that I realized that I couldn't bare to not touch her. Hear her. BREED HER!!! So I did just that. I grab her arm and yanked her back onto the bed while stumbling to get on myself, I held her underneath me as I rubbed her sides. My thick russian accent coming out husky and deep as I leaned in to whisper in her ear. "May I have your permission to breed you, my luna~" I could feel her shiver. "Y-yes sir" her voice came out quiet and fragile. She sounded like pure bliss to listen to. So without waiting any longer, I removed both our clothes,leaving her in her underwear and me in my boxers. She was gorgeous, Flawless (s/t) skin, perfect (b/s) body, beautiful legs and an even prettier face. I started to trail hot kisses all over her body,from her cheek to her jaw to her neck,stomach, hips and thighs. As I was busy kissing her inner thigh,a different smell hit me,she was aroused by this. And her arousal smelled like the sweetest rose in the world to me,so with out warning I removed her panties and took a long,pleasurable lick at her wet,warm pussy. She let out the cutest whimper. I looked up as her head is thrown back and her gorgeous eyes shut. I smirked before lightly teasing her with my tongue. I kept my licks short and fast as if daring her to say something. But the poor girl was rendered speechless. So I plunged my long,red,slimey, warm tongue into her dripping cunt and started to tongue fuck her. And she tasted so deliciously good. I just full on ate her out as she kept moaning and whimpering. "Oh god Soviet~" she moaned out. I could feel her nearing her edge as she had gripped my hair and begged me to never stop. So I let her peak over the edge, but not fall from it. As I pulled away she whined in sadness due to the loss of my touch. I removed my boxers to reveal a monster the color of red. As she looked at my dick,I could see she was doubting if it would ever fit. So I smiled gently at her,before teasing her entrance with the shaft of my throbbing member. I held her smaller hand in my much bigger one,intertwining our fingers before plunging myself deep into her. I leaned over her body,groaning at how tight her cunt was gripping me,as I gave her time to adjust to my size,wiping away the tears and Whispering sweet nothings into her ear. As I waited I kissed her soft,pink lips and it turned into a make out session. Soon she was moaning into my mouth as our tongues fought for dominance, which ment I could finally start moving. As I started to thrust in and out of her slowly,I sucked on her neck trying to find her sweet spot,while marking her as mine. Soon I found it and bit into it,suckling it hard as her heavenly moans filled my ears. As I pulled away I picked up my pace,almost pulling out completely before slamming myself deeper and deeper into her wet cavern,over and over again. "oh darling ~your so tight~ you feel so amazing!" I said,railing in and out of her. The only sounds that was heard was the sounds of skin against skin,her sweet moans and my grunts. As I felt myself reaching my climax,I started to thrust deeper,faster and harder into her,my hands gripping her hips and my face dipping into her neck,searching for her scent gland. Finding it and biting into it,marking her as mine forever had sent her over the edge and spiraling into her climax as her walls tightened around my dick,milking me and coaxing me closer to my own climax. After me marking her,I finally released my seed into her as she clawed and scratched at my back, screaming in pure bliss. We stayed like that a few more minutes, both of us trying to catch our breaths,I fell down next to her and cuddled her into my chest. She yawned out as I smiled softly at her. I ran my fingers through her soft (h/c) hair,ultimately lulling her to sleep. My heat was gone the minute I entered her,but I couldn't bring myself to stop. It felt like I was in heaven and her moans were the angels singing in my ears. As I layed there,petting her hair,a thought crossed my mind,I finally found my mate and she was gonna have my pups. I smiled at that thought and with that I fell asleep.

~BONUS~

Y/N's POV:

The next morning I was awakened by the smell of something delicious. The previous night came back to me like a pleasant dream. I had slept with USSR. OH MY GOOD RUSSIA!!! I couldn't believe it. As I shook that thought away,he came into the room carrying a tray of what looked to be breakfast. He looked at me with a soft yet loving look in his eye,smiled and said "Good morning, my love. I apologize for last night, my heat had taken me by surprise and I couldn't control myself from claiming such a delicate rose as yourself." His apology was sweet and sincere. I only shook my head and smiled gently at him,I understood what he meant and I didn't mind one bit. I myself has had a crush on him for as long as I could remember. "It's alright dearest. I don't mind one bit,if it means I get to spend the rest of my life with you. " I had said softly. He sat down next to me and we had breakfast together, I was extremely sore but he took good care of me. We spent the day talking, laughing, getting to know each other properly and cuddling together. This man wasn't as bad as they said he was.

☆wow,that had gotten spicy real quick! And before you guys blow up the comments saying stuff like "but that doesn't make sense!" And "that was so wrong!" It's my first smut okay! And I promise to give better approaches in the next chapters. Thanks again for reading my dirty minded readers~ See you all in the next spicy chapter ~ Author-chan out!

Words : 1737