🍋As sweet as syrup (Canada x male soldier OC)🍋

Third person POV:

In a military base you can see how the soldiers are training, heavy artillery training,hand to hand combat,field training,physical training and more. Amongst those soldiers,a young man can be seen,his strong physical appearance could make any man run away in fear and make any woman swoon. His tired,blue eyes squinting in the overbearing heat of the Canadian military base. He was busy training hand to hand combat with the new recruits when a captain came and told him that the higher ups wants to talk to him. Now this young man has never been as stressed as he is now,he's had battlefield stress and training stress,but meeting the higher ups is extremely stressful. Because his crush,Canada was inspecting the camps today. Now Reaper, as he's known by his codename,doesn't normally swing for his own gender, but when it came to the minister of defense,his heart sang a different war song. His combat boots crunched the gravel as he made his way towards the office. He finally reached the office,his nerves on end,hands sweaty and throat dry. He knocks on the door,waiting for permission to enter. A small 'come in' was heard,so he entered the room not expecting Canada to stand there. As the door closes the higher-ups start to congratulate him on his promotion from Sargeant to General. He was surprised and shocked,his blue eyes widening slightly as he shook hands with the men as they left. Which means he and Canada were the only ones in the office. He could feel fear creep up his neck,his back turned towards the countryhuman,Canada and him. Alone. In the same room. Oh good god. It was silent and tense,he suddenly flinched and straightened his posture when he felt his hands on his back,running up his spine,over his shoulders and down his chest. The much taller male towering over the now newly promoted General. The Canadian man stood there,his hands on the smaller male's chest as he leaned down to whisper in his ear. "I'd normally just shake your hand,a pat on the back and sent you on your way... but I've got a better idea in mind. After all your my new General, I get to celebrate with you in anyway I want to~" Canada had purred out. Reaper didn't know how to reply as he allowed the taller male's hands to roam all over his broad and well built chest to his hips. He could feel himself harden underneath the black cargo pants and reprimanded himself for thinking such lewd thoughts about his Minister of defense.

Canada's POV:

I've always had feelings for Reaper,ever since I laid my eyes on him. The way his broad shoulders moved when training, the way his blue eyes turned dark when he trained the rookies. The way his legs wrapped around their necks made me jealous. So I had this brilliant idea, to award him with the rank of General and get him alone. I've always imagined him wrapping his legs around my neck as I sucked him off,him moaning my name,me pinning him again the desk and fucking him senseless, me leaving love bites all over his neck. Even now as I thought of everything I wanted to do to him,my member hardened. I pressed him against the desk as I started to kiss his neck sweetly. I untucked his black shirt from his pants and let my hands roam up his shirt as I attacked his neck in kisses,my fingers tweaking his nipples as my other hand dragged down towards his pants. I unbuckle his belt and zip down the zip,letting my hand dip into his pants,palming his member through his underwear. His moans and mewls sounded like music to my ears. I lifted my head up to his ear and bit his earlobe softly earning another Moan from him. His face could almost match the red in my flag as he threw his head back,panting and groaning. I was able to drop his pants and underwear along with mine. My dick throbbing with need. "Do I have your permission to fuck you senseless General~ I promise I'll be gentle ~" my voice dripped sweetly,like maple syrup. He choked out between small moans "o-of course s-sir. Do as you please with my body,I'm all yours sir Canada ~ngh~" I smirked against his skin as I rubbed my dick against his entrance before slamming myself deep into his tight hole,groaning in how tight he was gripping me. He had whimpered in pain as I kiss his neck, wiping his tears and Whispering sweet nothings into his ear, soon he was bucking his hips backwards into mine rutting in sweet pleasure. His moans filled the office as I started railing his ass at a slow teasing pace. I had him finally where I wanted him,bend over a desk,underneath me,moaning my name, begging me not to stop~ it felt so fucking good,being inside him. His tight ass was squeezing my dick so tightly that I was moaning in his ear. Soon we changed positions with me sitting on the chair and him bouncing up and down on top of me moaning "oh god Canada ~ you feel so good ngh~ so deep inside me~ mmm~ fuck~ I don't ever wanna nnnggggghhh~ stop~" the only sounds that was heard was the sounds of skin against skin and our moans,I grabbed him by the throat and kissed him passionately, his back pressed up against my chest as I started to rail in and out of him faster and harder,soon I had him bended over the desk again slamming myself deeper and harder into his ass,I reached my right hand onto his cock and started jerking him off,helping him reach his climax. Soon I was going at an inhumane pace,tearing his ass apart as he kept moaning and screaming my name,begging me to go faster and harder. I wrapped my left hand around his throat as I yanked him back up against me,fucking him harder,faster,deeper as we stood. Soon I pulled out,turned him to face me and slammed back into him,pinning him against wall,railing him at an ungodly speed. I lifted his leg up over my shoulder,penetrating deeper. As we both reached our climaxes I shoot my load inside of him and bite down on his neck,marking him. Now that the maple leaf is on his neck, everyone will know he belongs to me. As I pulled out and kissed that spot,I snapped my fingers and we were in my room in my house. I lay him on the bed,after dressing him in a pair of boxers and one of my oversized flannels. I lay down next to Reaper as we drift into the warm embrace of sleep I whispered out to him "I love you my Reaper.." He shifted to lay on my chest and snuggles into my side "I love you too Nada.." and with that we fell asleep. He truly is AS SWEET AS SYRUP~

AND done. That took me two days to write,I'm going to bed now. Goodnight/good morning my lovely readers

~Author-chan out!

Total words: 1236