triangle of powerful love (UN,EU and NATO x female secretary OC) Part 1

People said it's impossible to catch the hearts of the three superpowers,much less even one of their hearts. Well in this love story, a girl,normal, well-mannered, good behavior and a gorgeous personality does exactly that, she captures not one but all three of their hearts, without even realizing what's she's done.

Third Person POV:

As a short,petite and graceful young woman rushes up the stairs,with a lot of papers in her arms she was humming a soft tune. It was a classical song she played on the piano at home. She finally reaches a pair of two large dark oak wood doors, she knocks gently,patiently waiting for her bosses to let her in.

You see,this petite and graceful Beauty was Elaine Preston, the secretary of the three world superpowers. Who are they? Well it's the all mighty and ever so cold EU,elegant and strict UN and the military brains,the muscle machine and precision worthy NATO. She has been working for them ever since she could remember.

Elaine or Ellie as her coworkers would call her was a graceful, elegant, sweet,polite, well-mannered and beautiful young woman, only in her early 20s. She handles their schedules and meetings for them,she delivers paperwork to them and their lunch as well as packages that arrive from other countryhumans.

Ellie was always shy around new comers,especially the countryhumans. She respected them so much,she also looked up to them.

As UN's voice breaks the poor girl out of her thoughts,she enters the room. It was a large meeting room where the countryhumans held their meetings regularly. As she approached UN with the papers,someone (*cough* America *cough*) had tripped her using their feet. Causing the girl to stumble, accidently bumping into NATO, the paperwork she had so neatly sorted now layed sprawled all over the pristine marble flooring.

"I-I'm so sorry Sir NATO. I didn't mean to bump into you like that sir. I...must've lost my footing, since the floor has been recently polished."

She apologized, dropping down on jer knees (elegantly of course) to pick up the paperwork. She shot the grinning American a dirty look,he just continued to smirk at her as she picked up the papers. NATO had crouched down as well. He grabbed some of the papers,sorting them accordingly to the sticky notes.

"It's alright doll. It wasn't your fault in the first place, I'll have a long chat with Mr. Hamero about polishing these floors. At least your not hurt,your a good and hard working secretary Mrs. Preston."

The tall blue countryhuman assured the young girl,he was wearing his usual military uniform, hat and all. The short,petite girl only gasped softly before shaking her head uttering a few words in german.

"Nein,nein nein. Ich kan doene das. Let me sir. It's my job after all,not yours sir."

She swatted his hands away from the papers that remained, EU only chuckled at the strange sight of NATO being scolded like a child for helping their beautiful secretary.

Although he frowned slightly at her use of german, he knew she was half german and half american since they asked that in the interview 3 years ago. Third Reich and Germany were both situated across from EU and he could see their proud smirks. He just wanted to smack it off of their faces.

UN's POV:

As we had started the meeting about how we were going to help our Doctor WHO,I had asked that my paperwork from my desk should be sent up. Ellie was off for the day considering she had been working way harder than any of our employees so she deserved a day off. As Poland had volunteered to help give hospitals for WHO there was a knock on the door.

"Come in."

I had said,it was short and strict. Like I always was, I was the more elegant and strict one out of my three partners in the business so all of our employees knew how I was with manners. I was sometimes compared with Britain due to how he is with formalities and schedules. As the door opened I didn't really pay much attention to it,my attention was focused on the meeting at hand.