Classic X Dance

Boyfriend Manager Classic Sans

Famous HipHop Dancer Dancetale Sans

Thank you for requesting @KwjsJsosj

Summary: Celebrity Interview gone wrong, what will the fans think that he's dating his manager

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dancetale Sans, world's famous HipHop dancer, famous for his creative choreography, unique style and impossible stunt moves. Today is his interview, on the show called the Celebrity Show.

"Alright everybody, Welcome to the Celebrity Interview, I'm your Host Karen L/N. And our special guest for today is none other than....... THE ONE AND ONLY DANCETALE SANS!!!!!"(Karen)

People and Monsters who watched from the crowd and Televisions screamed in excitement as the famous star himself appeared from the stage.

"Yo!"(Dance)

"Yes there he is everybody!... Goodness everyone just adores you don't they?"(Karen)

"Not so sure about that Miss Karen"(Dance)

And so the two sat down, and started the show... (I'm skipping because I don't know what I'm suppose to put when they question celebrities and I also don't wanna bore you)

"So tell us how did it all started? What inspired you to Dance? Was it just a hobby or.... Were you trying to impress someone~"(Karen)

"Both, a hobby and yeah I was trying to impress a special someone"(Dance)

"Oh my- do tell us more!"(Karen)

"Well see here my brother and father had the same liking to Latin Dance Choreography but I was into more HipHop"(Dance)

"Really? but can I ask out of all Dance Choreography, why did you choose HipHop?"(Karen)

"Oh that's because the first time I witnessed a HipHop Dance, I was so in awe with all how they move and dance that looks simple but difficult, and that's how I started learning HipHop through videos that is"(Dance)

"Hoho impressive, so as for the second question, who were you trying to impress? Family, friends, or perhaps a Girl~?"(Karen)

"...Maybe?"(Dance)

"OH! Someone already has a GIRLFRIEND EVERYBODY!!!"(Karen)

Again the crowd went wild

"Actually more like Boyfriend"(Dance)

"Haha... Excuse me?"(Karen)

.

..

...

"Yep, to tell the truth he's the one who encouraged me to go big on my Choreography on HipHop. I wasn't really sure, but he was my inspiration and pushed me through it, and he was right it landed me to where I am right now"(Dance)

Everyone awed, while the Hostess looked disturbed for some reason, which Dance noticed