Classic x Nightmare

Into the castle of Nightmare. The said Nightmare Sans was on his throne sitting impatiently as if he was waiting for something or someone.

".........."

".........."

".........."

"WHERE THE HELL ARE THOSE IDIOTS!"

And right on cue the other members of the bad Sanses appeared, Nightmare stood up on his throne.

"It's about time.... Well?"

"We found got him"(Dust)

Behind the Bad Sanses was the original Sans or other known as Classic Sans (or Classic for short). Classic securely tied like a cocoon, blindfolded and gagged, Nightmare raised his non-existing brow at the Original State.

"Is that really necessary?"(Nightmare)

"It took us hours, HOURS!"(Dust)

"What the hell did he do that it took you all, THAT long to capture him?"(Nightmare)

"..."

"..."

"..."

"He kept on throwing whoppee cushions on us"(Cross)

Horror made a low laugh, probably enjoyed what happened earlier the others just glared at him but he ignored it.

"And also he just kept on teleporting in random places Snowdin, Hotlands, Waterfall. It really took us hours to track him down.(Cross)

Nightmare was slightly amused by the Original's antics and the troubles he gave to his crew.

"Alright leave us"

They nodded in agreement and left the room. Nightmare looked at Classic's current state who couldn't move a single bone, because of all the ropes around his body that was like a cocoon and the rope was an anti-magic rope, and that was the reason he was in that state. Nightmare took off the gag and blindfold, he was met with the cutest glare or a glare that Classic could muster that is.

'Cute'

"You gave quite a ruckus to my boys"

"Heh, funny you should say that they're the ones who made that ruckus"

"...... I suppose that's true, well then let me ask you a question"

"....."

"Do you know why you're here, in my universe, my castle?"

"....."

"....."

Nightmare waited for an answer... 2 minutes passed Nightmare was getting pissed

"Well?! It's rude to ignore someone"

"Look here bud, i wasn't ignoring you"

"THEN WHY THE HELL WERE YOU SO QUIET!?"

"It's because I don't really know why I'm here and if I did I would answer but I don't and also I don't really know who you are. I know you are me but I don't know what kind of me are you"

Nightmare was silent but in his mind was

'sh**t he's right"

Nightmare felt stupid for once, Undertale was the 'original universe' only a few knows where the original is, the Star Sanses, Nightmare and his gang, etc. Classic on the other hand knew about the Aus but never bothered because he was too lazy. Not to mention Nightmare just found out last week to where is the specific location is Undertale.