MERRY CHRISTMAS

Ah Christmas  Eve it was time to gather friends and time for joy, cheers, giving, and LOVE..... No not that kind of love, LOVE is a feeling of emotion towards the other whether it is something or someone.

In the AU mansion, currently all the Sanses were a Christmas Party. All of them were enjoying the treats, games, and the music.

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas

Just like the ones I used to know

Where the tree tops glisten

And children listen

To hear sleigh bells in the snow

Yep they were all absolutely enjoying everything. Since it's Christmas Eve they were all dressed in different designs of Santa outfit. But one Sans was missing.

"Where da hell is Classic?"(Red)

"Relax Red you know how Classic is, and besides he said he's going to be late"(Blue)

"Right"(Red)

Right on cue, the doors were swung open but not in a forceful way, everyone in the room stopped what they were all doing and turned their attention to the new arrival. What they saw was Heaven.

"Sup Everyone"(Classic)

There stood by the doorway was the Original Sans or other known as Classic with a large bag behind him, but what made them drool inwardly in their skull was the outfit of Classic which wasn't a Santa outfit. He wore a jacket with no hood fur was on the sleeves and collar, black shorts with Black boots, on his skull was a fake halo and fake blue wings on his back.

'AN ANGEL IS HERE'(All)

And so on Classic brought everyone gifts, and is currently now enjoying tons of ketchup which wasn't in the MENU before but hey he was happy. Everyone was happy.............................................................................................................................................................................................

And the same all of them were fighting the urge to kidnap the blue ANGEL right on the SPOT.

___________________________________________________________________

Hello Everyone I apologize if I wasn't posting fast enough, but please have patient, I have many things that wasn't done but I'm Almost there. Not to mention it was suppose to be a good Christmas But now.

My Grandpa was sent to the Hospital now I'm worried he won't last long next year. THE CHRISTMAS I HAVE WAS RUINED.

But please don't concern yourself with that.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE