🎴TᗯEᑎTY ᖴOᑌᖇ🎴

Two more shoving of food in my mouth and I'm done with my food.

God, is this what he usually eats in the morning? As soon as I took my first bite, I couldn't stop endlessly shoving some more in my mouth that I ended up chocking from my own food.

If I had a chance, I would eat this every day. "The food's delicious right? I didn't order it for no reason," Kakucho said while wiping the napkin on his mouth. He already finished his meal; he's just finishing his coffee.

I just nod while chewing my last bite. I'm so stuff now that I could think properly.

"By the way, your soon room will be close to mine. Since I also have my office in my room, it'll won't be a hassle for you to walk far just to get there."

Thank god I have my own room. I already decided that I'll just accept his offer to me, but I just can't bear to live with them if I must share rooms with one of them.

"What about my things?" I asked. "My clothes?"

Kakucho rubbed the back of his neck. "Don't be freaked out but...they're already complete in your room,"

What the freak?! "You barged into my room on my house without my permission?!" I yelled at him.

"No!" he countered. "All the things in your new room are as well new, even the clothes."

"Clothes..." I'm still confused as well. "They're all complete?" I asked, "What about personal hygiene products and..."

"Complete and new. Yes, they're all there. The person who'll use those things are the only ones missing." he unbothered sipped his coffee.

Complete... New... Complete... That's so creepy, as if they already knew my lifestyle and daily basis when in fact, I already knew them for days.

"Ok but..."

A ring tone rang. Kakucho immediately placed his cup on the table and reached his phone in his pocket. Confusion can be seen in his face, "Unknown number," he muttered what's written on the screen.

He clicked the answer button and the moment he placed the phone on his ear, a loud voice can be heard on the phone that prevented him from responding first. "KAKUUUU~ OH MY GOD~ Is that really you~?"

It's a girl's voice.

Kakucho immediately shoved the phone away from his ear then covered his ear with his other hand. Just from his expression, the loud voice of the caller hurt his ear.

"I finally found your number~ I'm so happy~"

I knew his phone wasn't in speaker mode, the girl is literally screaming out of joy.

"When are you guys going to the club?~ I'm getting bored already and my friend is nowhere to be seen ever since,"

He didn't bother to place the phone again on his ear. He just covered the mic of phone with his hand while his face is drawn with wide shock on me.

"Who's that?" a low tone question suddenly came out from my mouth. I knew that I shouldn't ask about his life including the person he's speaking with on the phone. But I don't think this is business related.

"Anyways~ how about we hang out toda-" the girl was cut off when Kakucho pressed the end call button. He even blocked the number.

He set his phone on the table and massaged his temple. He muttered under his breath, "I hate you Ran,"

My eyes widened the whole call of his until now, "You good?" I asked while he ran his hand through his hair before finishing his cup of coffee. "Yeah... How about you? Are you done eating?" he returned a question.

I just nod. "Good, now let scram," he rose from his seat abruptly while leaving a cash on the table. I, too, left my seat as I catch up on him. "Hey wait!"

"We're in a hurry, money's on the table, keep the change," he informed the waiter as he went towards the exit of the restaurant. He placed his cap on his head while walking.

"Oh, thank you for eating sir, mam. Please do have a safe trip and come back again."

"Wait!" I tried to catch up on him. "Why are we in a hurry?" darn his long legs. He's already ahead of me towards the exit of the mall, heading to the open parking lot.

"Kakucho!" I called him out while I'm still walking towards the exit that he already exited. Good thing there wasn't many people around.

After I exit the entrance of the mall, he just stood motionless on the ground. He stopped to the ground where there's a roof on top, making sure he's not being wet. It's already raining.

I walked towards his side; he's standing motionless like he's enjoying watching the rain.

"You have an umbrella?"

"Yes," he said without turning his head. "But...it's in the car,"

"Great!" I sarcastically remarked while catching my breath. "Now what's with you? Why are we in a hurry and who's that girl on the phone earlier?"

"Nothing," he said, "She probably entered a wrong dial," he said while undressing the denim jacket on his body.

"Wrong dial?" my brows furrowed, "She called you by your name, she definitely knows you,"

"I probably had the same name with the person she's supposed to be calling," he removed the cap from his head with his other arm.

"Then what about the club she's talking about?" I asked again. "You go to a club?"

Out of the sudden, he placed his cap on my head. "What the?" he then covered my head with the hood of the jacket I'm wearing the whole time. "Hey!"

"Ok I lied. I know that girl," he admitted. "We met her at the casino,"

My mouth shaped like an 'o', "Ok then...I guess she wants to hang out with you and you're going with her so..."

"I'm running away from her that's why we can't stay in one place only," he then draped his denim jacket over me. "Wear that, we need to get to the car immediately,"

"With no umbrella?" I asked. "It's raining hard, we'll get soaked wet by the time we reached your car."

"Hm," he chuckled. "That's why we run," he covered his head with the hood of his hoodie. "Come on,"

"Hey!" he pulled me straight to the rain.

𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐚 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 :)