CHAPTER 09: DEPRIVE OF PERCEPTION

THIRD PERSON'S POV

“Forsythia experinced a blunt head force trauma” the doctor remarked.

Pagkatapos nilang makita kanina si Thia sa kagubatan ay dinala siya sa ospital ng mga Adellard. Mabilis siyang ginamot, binigyan ng dugo dahil maraming nawala sa kanya at matapos ang mahabang proseso para maagapan pa siya ay nailagay na siya sa isang private room. Ngayon ay kinakausap ng doktor sa loob ng private room ang mga magulang ni Thia kasama din si Jin.

“It appears that a hard object struck her skull repeatedly and violently, causing her to lose consciousness and suffer a concussion. Fortunately, the skull wasn't broken. But to make sure there is nothing amiss and to be able to check her head, we still must check her in a few days” parang nakahinga ng maluwag ang mga magulang ni Thia at napangiti sa sinabi ng doktor.

“We discovered that a significant force had been applied to her skull, causing extensive tissue damage that increased the likelihood that she would die” the doctor casts a quick glance across to Thia, who is soundly resting while wear several bandages and medical equipment attached to her. “Mabuti nalang talaga ay mabilis siyang nasugod dito sa ospital kundi ay wala na siya”

“Paano naman ang mga sugat niya?” Thia's mother asked. “Mukhang hindi naman masyadong malala pero–”

“Her cuts and wounds aren't particularly severe” the doctor cutted off her words.

He looked back to her and added. “Although they weren't particularly deep, there was a lot of blood loss due to their abundance. It's fortunate that it received sufficient care before getting infected and worsen. She did, however, lose a lot of blood, so perhaps the new blood she gets will help her”

The doctor has a serene demeanor as he talks to them. “We still need to keep an eye on her health and run further tests to see if she's actually doing okay. We also manage to stabilize her condition and give her the best care we can. Let's simply hope she'll be okay for the time being”

“Dr. Jacques, thank you so much” Thia's father sincerely said. “Our daughter's life was saved by you. We're really appreciative of you. Words cannot express our gratitude towards you”

He couldn't help but to smile to his words.

“We appreciate you helping us, hijo. She's currently safe and sound, and I'm so grateful for that. If something were to happen to her, I'm not sure what we would do. Nagiisa na lang na anak namin si Thia kaya't natatakot kami na mawala siya sa buhay namin. Ulit maraming salamat na ginamot mo na siya Dr. Jacques” saad naman ng ina ni Thia na puno ng saya at sigla ang boses nito kompara kanina.

“Ma'am and Sir, it was a pleasure to assist you in saving your daughter. I also have a responsibility to the patient's life. I appreciate your warm words. Glad Forsythia is doing better now” the doctor met their tearful eyes after bowing his head and maintaining his earlier friendly grin.