Prologue

Rosalie Williams held a not even one year old Brielle Parker in her arms

Rosalie Williams held a not even one year old Brielle Parker in her arms. "C'mon answer your dumb phone."

Rosalie was trying to get ahold of Kai Parker, Brielle's father. She knew it was a bad idea but she still did it anyway.

"Waa!" Brielle started to cry, her mother started to shh her, gently.

Rosalie adjusted her on her side. "Shh. Your okay, momma's here."

"What?" Rosalie heard a familiar voice say with exhaustion and confusion.

"Kai. You need to come over to my house now!" She demanded him, trying to quiet the baby on her side.

"And why would I do that?" He asked, uninterested.

"You'll do it or you'll be dead, which one?" She growled, tired of him already.

"OKAY. I'm coming." He said before hanging up the phone.

Rosalie put her phone now and focused on her baby girl. "Your daddy is on his way."

~😒~

"Okay, I'm here. What's so importan-" Kai walked into her house but stopped when he saw her and the small baby.

Rosalie stood with Brielle, who was now asleep in her mother's arms.

"Um, what is that?" He pointed at the baby with confusion.

"She, she is your baby." The redhead corrected the witch.

"I'm sorry, what?!" He exclaimed, not sure if he heard her right. "My baby?"

"Yes." Rosalie sighed with tiredness. "Her name is Brielle. Wanna hold her?"

"I don't kn-" Kai stopped when Rosalie handed him the baby, he slowly held her. "Okay then. Why am I just finding out about this?"

"I didn't have time to tell you." The werewolf answered his question.