CHAPTER 43 - UNLEASHED WITH NOTHING BUT DISRESPECT.

This is the chapter where Keeyan and Skyla finally have some alone time a week after she leaves the hospital.

KEEYANS POV.

I had been patiently waiting for Skyla to meet me in the bedroom so we could chill tonight and watch her favorite movie.

It was a quiet evening.
I didn't have any Business to attend to, so I wanted to spend some quality time with my woman in our new home.

It was a chick-flick, but fuck, I'm in love with her, so I agreed to it.

10 minutes later.

I was starting to become a little impatient.

"Skyla, if you don't hurry up, imma start this movie without you!" I called out to her.

I could hear the water running from inside the bathroom.

"I'm coming!" I heard her shout back.

I smiled and shook my head as I heard her faint giggling when she opened and came through the door.
My eyes immediately shot over to her, and what I saw put me in a trance.

She was wearing this sexy lace lingerie with a tan silk robe that she had tied loosely around her waist.
Her ash, blonde, curly hair was still wet from her bath, and she had not one ounce of makeup on.

Her clear skin was glowing, and her sand-colored eyes sparkled at me while she smiled and slowly shut the door behind her.
She was all pretty and natural, and this look was the best I'd ever seen on her.

Damn, She looked sexy as fuck!

Warm Chills rushed through my spine as she approached me.
I felt an intense heat flow as all the blood rushed to my dick, and I quickly shot up as I got stuck admiring her beauty.

"Damn, Look at you!" I exclaimed.

Her face lit up with another smile.

"This is what you're wearing to watch a movie?!" I asked, scanning her up and down, biting my lip.

I took my last glance at her body and then locked my eyes on hers.

Fuck, the view was incredible.

Skyla had a perfect hourglass figure.
She had a slim waistline and thick thighs, and that lace hugged so good and tight around her fat ass.
Her cleavage was exposed, and the tan color of her outfit matched her skin to perfection.

"Yes, why? Are you going to have a problem with controlling yourself?" She replied with a hint of sass.

"You know damn well I'm not the type of man who likes to keep his hands to himself."

"And you know I love that shit!" She giggled.

I chuckled, placing both hands on her sides, and began caressing her waist.

"Hmm, fuck, come here."

I yanked her close, snatching her by her hips, and pulled her into my lap, locking her legs around my waist.
I immediately inhaled her signature, delicious scent.
It was a dark, seductive scent, almost like blackberry.