~𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆~

❦︎

❦︎

"kā tvā mukunda mahatī kulaśīlarūpa

vidyāvayodraviṇadāmabhirātmatulyaṁ|

dhīrā patiṁ kulavatī na vṛṇīta kanyā

kāle nṛsiṁha naralokamano'bhirāmaṁ||2"

("Hey Mukunda, the lion among men, which girl of marriageable age, who belongs to a good lineage will not choose you as her partner?")

Krishna read the letter ending and a small smile appeared on his lips. He looked at Sunanda, the Brahman who brought her letter to him.

"Rukmini se kahiye ki mein unhe lene aa raha hu." Said Krishna and the Brahman left, not before folding his hands infront of him to which Krishna too folded his hands and signed him not to do so.

(Inform Rukmini that I am coming to take her with me.)

Whereas Rukmini; who has loved Shri Krishna all her life but was said to marry Shishupal, who was her brother, Rukmi's good friend; was pacing around in her dorm.

She was tensed. All the possible negative thoughts about the situation roamed in her mind.

What if the Brahman was caught?

What if he was caught by her brother?

What if her brother forces her to marry Shishupal today itself?

Or! What if... Shri Krishna rejected her?

"No!! No not at all! Shri Krishna knows how much I love him! Shri Krishna loves everyone..." She was consoling herself when the Sunanda entered.

Rukmini beamed with joy upon acknowledging the fact that her Shri Krishna is coming.

*****

"Vivaah sampann hua! Aaj se aap dono ek dusre ke sukh-dukh saathi hai. Aaj se Shree Krishna evam Rukmini, ek hue" Said the priest and Krishna and Rukmini stood up and touched his feet.

(The marriage is now completed and now you are each other's partners in the highs and lows. From today, Krishna and Rukmini are one.)

The priest blessed the new couple and then went away to do his pooja as it was time.

Krishna and Rukmini started to walk out of the temple while both of them had a small and yet charming smile on their lips. As soon as the two got down the stairs, Krishna came in front of her and extended his hand to her. Rukmini, in response, just kept looking at him.

Krishna smiled and the two kept looking at each other as if talking with their love language via their eyes. A few moments later, Rukmini found herself being lifted by Krishna who started to walk towards the chariot and then put her on her feet once they were in the chariot.

There were no much words spoken but the two were still at peace. Being with each other was the biggest happiness they could wish for. Rukmini knew that Krishna was Atmarama, and no one could please him but still was happy that she was now completed. She was now with the person she has always loved.

*****

"It is a boy!" Said the dasi coming out of the room.

Everyone beamed with joy by the arrival of the new generation's first child.

Satyabhama had tears of joy in her eyes whereas Jambavati too celebrated the arrival of the youngest member. Whilst Krishna too smiled with joy.

The dai soon came out with Rukmini-Krishna's son and handed him over to Krishna. He gently held the little one in his arms and then looked at her. She smiled and answered, "The mother is fine as well. She got unconscious after giving birth but will soon get conscious."

Krishna gave her a smile and nodded. He then looked at the little life in his arms and smiled at him. He found his two other wives, Satyabhama and Jambavati, peeking over his shoulder and smiling at the little one.

*****

Rukmini was laying comfortably on the bed with the newborn on her side, patting him and admiring him when Krishna entered the chamber. She looked at him and was about to get up when she heard a warning.

"Don't even think of it didi! You are going to do absolutely nothing!"

That was when she noticed Satyabhama and Jambavati behind Krishna. She smiled sheepishly at the three. Satyabhama was giving a playful glare to Rukmini whilst Jambavati was giving her a smile. Off course she was going to support Satyabhama here.

After the two had enough of their commands for Rukmini, they left the dorm leaving Krishna and Rukmini together with their young one.

*****

The three of his wives were like sisters. Krishna too admired their love and admiration towards each other.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hiiii lovelies!! *Hearts*
Hope you liked the prologue!
Please vote and share your views!!
Add the book to your library if you haven't already, to get the regular updates of the book.

I know I'm late but if you've read my message in the message board, you know the reason!! ;)

I know Charumathi wasn't introduced yet but a back story is needed, right?

Also, if you know that I've written something wrong, like the name or something, feel free to message me so that I can correct myself.

I again repeat, everything written here isn't the literal truth!

Hope y'all enjoyed! <3

Will try to post the 1st chapter soonish! <3

Dated - 27th of June 2023

𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘠𝘰𝘶
~𝘎𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘹𝘺𝘜𝘯𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯07❤︎

❦︎