Big brother

I quickly opened the door to my hotel room and immediately went through my suitcase. I used my black bathing suit yesterday ( which was my favorite) so I decided to use my white two piece today.

I put it on and covered myself with some jean shorts and a oversized white button up that I thrifted.

Then in a bag I packed some essentials like sunscreen , a charger with a battery pack , and some other boring stuff.

" I think that's everything " I told myself out loud

I grabbed my bag and a towel, then left the room.

I wasn't sure how I was going to tell Alex that I was on my way , since I have now way to communicate with him. I guess I'll just go straight to the pool area and hope Miguel and Jose are there.

At the pool there's was a bunch of cabanas and chairs that were folded out . I heard the sound of Spanish music being played so I decided to follow the sound . When I arrived at my destination, I noticed that the music came from a cabana.

I peaked inside and saw my two brothers laying down on the chairs with their glasses on.

" How the hell did you guys get a cabana?" I asked

" Jose paid for it" Miguel responded to me while Jose nodded

" Mami is gonna kill you for spending your money on a cabana" I mentioned to the eldest brother

"It's my money" he shrugged

I set my things down on the extra chair and sat down on the free couch beginning to get comfortable. I decided to chill with my brothers until Alex gets here.

" Todas las Shortys, Shortys . Andan de party party. Moviendo el booty booty . Fumando Mari Mari "

——

" Do you know where Maria is going to be at?" Penelope asked her son.

" Crap! She never mentioned" Alex groaned in frustration

" Well it's your lucky day because I found Juana" Penelope pointed towards her new friend

The little family quickly made their way to Juana

" Hola otra vez Juana!" Penelope greeted " We weren't sure where to meet you guys" she explained 

" it's ok! I'm not sure where their at either but I think I found them" Juana turned around and began to lead us towards the cabanas.

They approached a cabana that had faint music playing from inside.

" They must have money " Alex whispered to his family as they all nodded in agreement .

" Jose! What have I told you about spending your money" Juana yelled at her eldest son as they entered the cabana.

" The price wasn't that bad ! Plus free service " he tried to console the woman but clearly didn't work

Juana sighed in frustration " Chico's , this is the Alvarez family " Juana introduced to her two sons.

" Hi" Penelope waved at the two boys

" Hi, I'm Miguel . The better looking in the family " The youngest introduced himself as Maria gagged .

" Buenas tardes hermosa" José approached the mother and gently grabbed her hand" I'm Jose , it's a pleasure to meet you" he said as he kissed the woman's hand .

" Woah there , too old for you" Penelope laughed out of nerve

" Cálmete " Juana scolded Jose ,as she smacked her son on the head.