Shoes

How fun!!! The lags are starting😩 anyways here's the fit check mamacitas

~~~~

" so you wanna take my car or...?" I asked Alex

" Wait you drive?" He asked In shock

" Yea I do! I have a permit " I informed the boy

"You sure ? I'm pretty sure you can't drive without an adult " he mentioned

" What they don't know won't hurt them , plus the cops won't pull us over unless we're doing something wrong!" I grabbed his wrist and quickly led him downstairs to the front of the complex and got into the car . (Use your imagination, pick any car idc if it's a whole ass Ferrari )

" Alrighty passenger princess where to?" I asked him as I put on my seatbelt .

" I was thinking of going to the mall?" He suggested

" Sure thing , just tell me where to go " I told him as I turned on the car and connected my phone to play music .

Kali Uchis played in the background as I drove to our destination. We would occasionally pause our conversation when he would tell when to turn . Other then that the car ride was enjoyable.

——

We entered the mall , immediately seeing just how pack the place was .

" Oh wow , this is huge " I gasped as I looked around

" And packed too, cmon follow me " he said as he linked his arm with mine so I don't get lost in the crowd .

" Where do you wanna go first?" He looked back at me and asked

" Can we stop by the food court? I got the munchies " I told him , he nodded smiling at me and we made our way towards the elevator to take us to the top floor.

We were immediately squished into the elevator, I stood next to a mom with her child tucked into the stroller .

I looked at the little girl and she smiled at me and I smiled in return. She had pale skin and soft green eyes , with the curliest blond hair . She was so cute!

" Hi there what's your name?" I asked the little girl

" Carmen and your name?" She asked in return

" Maria " I answered a little shocked

I looked at the mom in suprise and she gave me a gentle smile , already knowing of her daughters intelligence .

" how old is your daughter?" I asked

"She's turning three in December " the mom responded

" your daughter is extremely smart " I compliment

" thank you! She always been babbling, not too long ago she's been able to hold decent conversation " the mother looked down at her child in admiration.