Chapter One: Diaper Dress Code

Sophie sat at the kitchen table, munching on her toast. It was a typical Monday morning, and she was dreading the start of another week of high school. But then her parents walked in, and everything changed.

"Good morning, Sophie," her mom said brightly. "We have some news for you."

Sophie perked up. "What is it?"

"We've decided to enroll you in a new school," her dad said.

Sophie's heart sank. She liked her old school, her friends, her routine. "Why? What's wrong with my old school?"

"It's not that there's anything wrong with it," her mom said. "It's just that we think this new school will be better for you."

Sophie scowled. "What kind of school is it?"

"It's called Diaper Academy," her dad said.

Sophie's eyes widened. "What? Diaper Academy? Why would I want to go to a school like that?"

"It's a special school for girls like you," her mom said gently.

"Girls like me? What's that supposed to mean?" Sophie asked, confused.

"You know, Sophie," her dad said. "Your bedwetting problem."

Sophie felt her face flush with embarrassment. She had been struggling with bedwetting for years, and her parents had tried everything to help her. But she never thought they would send her to a school where everyone had the same problem.

"We thought maybe this school could help you," her mom said. "They have a special program for girls with bedwetting issues."

Sophie felt a surge of anger. "So you're sending me away to some weird school just because I can't control my bladder? That's not fair!"

"It's not just because of that," her dad said. "We think this school will be good for you in other ways too. It's a great school, Sophie. You'll make new friends, learn new things. And who knows, maybe you'll even overcome your bedwetting problem."

Sophie wasn't convinced. "What's the catch? Why do I have to wear this stupid uniform?"

Her parents exchanged another look, and then her mom reached under the table and pulled out a pile of clothes. "Here," she said, handing Sophie a uniform.

Sophie looked at it skeptically. It was a plaid skirt with a white blouse and knee-high socks. "What's this?" she asked.

"This is your uniform, Sophie," her dad said. "All the girls at Diaper Academy wear these."

Sophie looked at the uniform again, trying to imagine herself wearing it. It didn't seem so bad, really. "Okay," she said reluctantly. "I guess I can wear this."

"But there's one more thing," her mom said, and Sophie felt a sinking feeling in her stomach. "You'll also have to wear a diaper."

"A diaper?" Sophie repeated, horrified. "Why?"

"It's part of the dress code, Sophie," her dad said. "All the students at Diaper Academy wear them. The staff will conduct diaper checks and changes at scheduled times throughout the day."

Sophie couldn't believe it. A plaid skirt and a diaper? This was getting worse by the minute. But deep down, she knew she didn't have a choice. If she wanted to overcome her bedwetting problem, if she wanted to make her parents proud, she would have to go to Diaper Academy. And she would have to wear a diaper.