SICKNESS [Sodo x Rain]

It was a cold winter's day, probably below 0°. Most of the Ghouls were out in the snow enjoying it all, as the snow was thick and great for snowballs and snowmen. However, one particular Ghoul didn't enjoy one moment of the weather.

Sodo was curled up under his blanket, dark circles sat under his eyes as he just sat there scrolling through his phone. Overall, he felt like shit. After a while, he peeked his head up from the blankets to the door because someone had knocked.

As best as he could he called, "Wh-who is it?" His voice croaking. The door opened slightly and Rain poked his head through the crack.
"Hey." Rain looked towards the fire Ghoul with a worried look plastered on his face.
"Hey Raindrop" Sodo smiled as much as he could.
Rain's ocean blue eyes met Sodos's Firey Orange eyes, and couldn't help but feel terrible for the Ghoul.

"Oh, Sodo..." He frowned, sitting next to the Ghoul in the blankets and slipped into the bed.
"Come here." Rain spoke softly, pulling The fire Ghoul into a loving embrace and holding him tight, his tail wrapping around sodos small body.
Sodo smiled slightly at the touch and felt like he was slowly warming up
"I brought you some aspirin, just to perk you up a little." Rain whispered into the fire Ghoul's long blonde hair slowly stroked his horns, making sure not to stoke them roughly.

"Thank you, Rainbow." Sodo smiled slightly his eyes half shut, as he slowly took the medication.
Rain pecked Sodos lips, stroking the side of the Ghoul's cheek.
"Anything for you." Rain smiled.

Sodo slowly turned into the water Ghoul's chest his tail resting on Rain's legs as his face nuzzles into Rain's chest. Rain leaned his head down to kiss The fire Ghoul's hair.

A/N FIRST ONESHOT YIPPEE