🔞BURNING (Sodo x Rain)

" God dammit! Rain calm down!!" Mountain called at rain.

"Shut up Mountain or I'll accidentally burn everything!!"  Rain screamed,

"And what if you do burn everything, even burn down the ministry???" Mountain questioned.

"We'll live in my car." The water ghoul just sighs.

"Rain, you dont have a-" before mountain could finish his sentence, and explosion of fire comes from the stove in front of the water ghoul, Rain's eyes widen as he runs into the lounge tears filling his eyes in fear.
"DUDE YOU SET THE FUCKING KITCHEN ON FIRE" mountain screamed in panic.

"I didn't mean to." 

Rain saw Sodo standing in the lounge, concerned.

"Raindrop.. is everything okay?" worry filling the fire ghoul's eyes. Rain looked up at Sodo, trying so hard to not cry, the painful lump forming in his throat.

"I can't do anything decent." his voice shaking as he collapsed against the couch.

"Oh.. Rainy.." Sodo sat next to the water ghoul on the couch bringing Rain onto his lap wrapping his arms around him, as he heard muffled sobs coming from the water ghoul who was latching onto his shirt. Sodo starts drawing circles with his hands into the bassist's back, as he leans down to kiss Rain's hair attempting to calm him down.

This wasn't normal for sodo. But for some reason he couldn't help to have a soft side for Rain.

Rain leaned into him, his tears starting to soak Sodo's shirt. The water ghoul hugged tighter as he started to calm a bit. Sodo just smiled at the Ghoul who was on his lap, latched onto his shirt.

Suddenly Mountain Bursts into the room interrupting the two ghouls from their moment. "Uhhhh.. Sorry for interrupting but i managed to put the fire out. Panic over!" Mountain chuckles slightly. Rain looks to Mountain, his face red from crying and dried tears stained his grey skin.

"Thanks mountain." Rain muttered as the fire ghoul was brushing his fingers through the back of Rain's hair, lacing his fingers between strands of hair.

Rain just smiles. "Can we stay like this for a little longer?"

Mountain leaves the room, leaving the two alone.

"Of course we can Rainy." Sodo smiles at the ghoul, occasionally staring at the Bassist's lips resisting the urge to smash his lips into them.

Rain brought his eyes to look into Sodo's.

"you know.. you can kiss me if you want." Rain smirked as he inched his face slightly closer to the fire ghoul. Sodo's eyes widen.

"Are you sure?" He asks, astonished at the sudden burst of confidence coming from the water ghoul. Rain simply replied by placing his index finger against Sodo's Lips.

"I've wanted this for so long." He whispers into the smaller ghoul's ear.

Sodo just couldn't take it any longer, smashing his lips into Rains lips. It felt like pure bliss. Their lips interlock as rain kisses back, Sodo's eyes  flutter shut. 

The fire ghoul's hands make their way into Rains hair slowly combing his fingers through his thick dark hair. Rain pulled sodo closer as he continued to kiss back, he moved his hands from sodo's neck and onto his shirt, undoing a few buttons, Rain moved one of sodo's hands from his hair to his waist.

Sodo Gasps at Rain's actions, but continues to kiss him, deepening it making it gradually become more and more heated.

Unfortunately through the kiss, Sodo felt his pants grow tighter as he pulls away. "Hey... Raindrop, lets take this to my room." Sodo Whispers into the Taller Ghoul's ear. Rain smiled.