Story 2 - Fangs

She was trying not to step on any branch of the huge forest. It was only ten p.m. of a winter night, but the sky was darker than ever. Dim moonlight was bright between the tall trees' leaves.

Meredith moved carefully between the bushes and fallen branches. She wished she hadn't taken the woods shortcut.

As she was walking, the bush beside her shook fiercely. She stepped a side and her movement became faster; she didn't trust this forest. She crossed her arms over her chest, suddenly feeling cold and chilly, and ordered her feet to move faster.

She heard a ramification breaking and her heartbeat became erratic. Her hands were shaking already, and she was shivering in fear, but not once stopped walking, I should say running though. As she was half-way through the forest, something grabbed her arm and spun her around, pressing her to him. He was pale and had dark hair, his eyes were yellow, and what caught Meredith's attention were the two long, sharp canines skimming through his rose lips.

She tried to scream, but as soon as she opened her mouth, the sharp teeth dug deep into her throat, drawing red blood from it.

As he inhaled  her blood, she was paralyzed, not moving at all, her tanned skin becoming paler and paler.

When he was done drinking her fresh blood, he threw her dead body into a bush and walked away, wipping the blood from the corners of his mouth with the back of his hand, a devil smile growing in his face,