Nice to meet you stranger

,,I don't want to go to that stupid club, we just got here!'' i said whining. ,,We have to go, we just moved to Germany, HellOOoooO??! We have to celebrate!'' ashley said. ,,But i heard that's where the mafia guys go and they are dangerous'' i said kinda scared.
,,You believe in that stuff?! Girl you're out of your mind, Get dressed! NOW!''

Time skip

I had just gotten out of the hot shower, the bathroom was steamed. I went in my new room and got this amazing,tight black dress out of a box. I put it on and did my makeup a black smokey eye.
,,Come on already!" i heard ash screaming. I quickley took my small bag with my credit card and cigarettes.

We went into the club, the music was so loud i knew i was going to have hearing problems in the morning. When I saw some men that looked really creepy and looked like they were part of a gang, I tried not to worry and just went to the bar while ashley was already dancing to the loud music.

,,What can I get you miss?" the bartender asked. ,, Just some vodka please,thank you!" i responded with a fake smile. I didn't want to be here, I felt something was wrong until i heard a voice next to me. ,, What does a beatiful girl like you do alone in a club?" he had a german accent. I turned to see him, he had black braids, a lip piercing and beatiful dark eyes. ,, Actually, I'm not alone, I'm with my friend who is apperantly leaving with a guy so maybe i am alone" i said while slightly smiling. i drank the whole vodka and just went to the dance floor. I couldn't help but see the guy with braids staring at me with a smirk on his face. I went to him and said ,, aren't you going to buy me a drink instead of staring at me ?". ,,Absolutly princess" he said while still smirking. We talked alot and drank ALOT. He actually seemed like a nice guy. ,, i never got your name pretty boy " i said mumbling. ,,Tom, Tom Kaulitz, you? pretty girl."
,, Lisa,Lisa Meminger" i said smiling.
,,Wanna come to my place, Lisa?" he asked.
,,Ofcourse Tom" i said not knowing what was happening because i was too drunk.
I felt him holding me because i wasn't able to walk straight. I felt the cold fresh aer as we went outside, he had a really nice car, a black one, i was too drunk to even remeber the brand.

Time skip

We got to his house, wich was ginormous. We got in and immediatly in his room that was also ginormous. I kissed him pushing him on the door, closing it, he kissed me back softly. He took me up and threw me on the bed and kissed me more and more as it started to get very fast and brutal, he grabbed my neck with his hand. I enjoyed it at first but then it went out of control. I tried to stop him but i was to drunk. I froze and started crying while he kissed my slowly on the neck.
,,What? Now you don't like me anymore?!" he said while grabbing my neck again.

Suddenly everything went black.

583
( please give me any feedback, i think i told everything to fast,please tell me if its ok!! Tjis is the first chapter)