fuck Lisa!

I froze looking at the dance floor. I saw ashley dancing with a guy,but she wasn't enjoying it. The guy had black and white braids,he was very tall and absolutly gorgeous.

"ASHLEY!" i yelled hoping she'd hear me. I knew i couldn't run up to her because tom was close. She didn't hear me, she kept dancing with a sad face.

We sat down at a table where gustav and georg were.
"Damn you found yourself a nice pet tom" georg said
,,Don't talk about her like that" tom said serios.
" wow Tom you actually care about her?!" gustav asked
" shut the fuck up you asshole i don't give a fuck about this slut" Tom said pulling my hair again.
"Go dance princess" he said laughing.
" fuck off" i said full of anger

He simply looked at me with anger in his beatiful eyes. "Lisa stop! He is a psycho!" i tought to myself. I danced myself to ashley so i could talk to her so she can help me get out of here.

"Ash!" i screamed.
"What are you doing here? You have to go, now!" she said with tears.
" What are you talking about?! I need help, did you even realise I was missing? I was kidnapped!" i said
" no no no noo! by who?!" she asked as we both danced. I pointed to Tom and she froze she stopped dancing.
" We're gonna die LISA!" she started crying her eyes out
" ash you're scaring me ! what the fuck is going on,are you ok?!" I started fricking out.
" I was kidnapped by his brother!!" she said still crying
" Who's brother?! what? What are you talking about?? TELL ME!" i asked being very confused.
"Tom Kaulitz is the leader of the german mafia, his twin brother, Bill Kaulitz , kidnapped me the night we went to the club. We're going to die!!" she said scared. I was shocked, I wasn't just kidnapped by a wierd psycho, he was the leader of the mafia.

The guy with black and white braids approaches ashley " what are you doing, why did you stop dancing, DANCE!" he said to her while pulling her away from me.
"Listen to them! BEHAVE!" ashley said fighting him so she can finish what she has to say.
"Shut up you slut!" the guy said.  he must've been Bill, Tom's twin.

I didn't know what to do, I tought i could escape but my bestfriend was kidnapped aswell?!! It felt like a really bad dream. I started slapping myself hoping to wake up but couldn't. Tom grabbed me hard by my neck.
"What do you think you're doing, are you trying to emberrass me or what?! I'm done with you!" he said while pulling my hair dragging me to his car.
He was mad , I could tell by the look on his face. I knew what was coming so I just stood there, preparing myself for what's coming.

We arrived at his house and he pulled me up the stairs to his room. He shut his door really hard and sighed. ,, You know, when I saw you at the club I couldn't keep my eyes off you, You're body was so beatiful and the way you moved on the dance floor was so devine to me. You're just a slut!"
He grabbed me hard by my wrist and pulled me to him and started to kiss my neck. I felt his cold lip piercing on my skin. It was amazing but I couldn't.
,, GET OFF ME! " i got really mad, I pushed him and slapped him really hard. My knee went right in between his legs and pushed him down. He was hurting. ,, You motherfucker! Fucking die!"
I ran out trying to be anywhere but his house. I was almost there when i heard a gunshot .
I looked down at my stomach. I had been shot, I fell onto the floor looking up the ceiling, everything was blurry. I saw Tom above me with a bit of a worry face.

,,Fuck! Lisa" he called me by my name.

683 words