Review guideline

Who are the principal characters? How do they affect the story? Do you empathize with them?
Where does the title fit in? How is it applied in the work? Does it adequately encapsulate the message of the text? Is it interesting? Uninteresting?
Review guidelines
What are the author's viewpoint and purpose?

What kind of evidence does the author use to prove his or her points? Is the evidence convincing?

Is author write perfectly all background information of character ?

what the book has left out,
Book blurb
Book Cover

Do you feel any attachment to any Character?

Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of the book. .?

What is the main idea of the work? What makes it good, different, or groundbreaking?

For reviewer

Remember that your audience has not read the work; with this in mind, be sure to introduce characters and principals carefully and deliberately. What kind of summary can you provide of the main points/characters that will help your readers gauge their interest? Does the author's text adequately reach the intended audience?
Deal only with the most pressing issues in the book. You will not be able to cover every character or idea. What principals/characters did you agree or disagree with? What other things might the author have researched or considered?
The purpose of the review is to critically evaluate the text, not just inform the readers about it. Leave plenty room for your evaluation by ensuring that your summary is brief. Determine what kind of balance to strike between your summary information and your evaluation