This is royalty

User: kiyowo333

Review: Minooiii
Name of the book: This is royalty

⚫Title:

I think the title suits your story.

⚫Cover:

In my opinion you need a better cover to gain audience's attention with more interesting picture, and add your title on the cover with a beautiful font, and also place the quet under the title with a better font and colour. If you're having a hard time to design a cover you can get help from cover designer shops

on Wattpad.

•Blurb:

Despite the fact that your blurb was good, you could've added some part of your story in the blurb to give them a summary like this: "This is a fanfiction story with royal family drama centered around the princes andprincesses' love and marriage affairs along with many twists and turns. Let me take you on this long journey."

⚫Characters:

This is a fan fiction, so it contains some of kpop idols, along with some fictional characters. There are so many characters, however, I believe the main characters should be Emma and Hyunjin, also after that we have Sabrina and Minho, then Sunghoon and Hazel.

The suggestion I can give you here is that since you have so many characters in your story, I want you to do some edits on your prologue, because your audiences could've really confused during the story if they're in young age or English isn't their first language.

1. You need to add details on their portfolios. 2. Since you have different kingdoms, you can categories your characters by them.•For example:

-Crystal empire contains 4 or 5 prince/ princess:

•The first born is "name", age, a little explain about his personality like, "hot-tempered" or something.

•The second child is "name", age,... Or this one is their step sibling...

-Travis empire:

Repeat Like above...

And in the end you can add your side characters and their roles.

•Plot and Engagement:

Your plot is new, fun to read, and I can feel that your story is going to be much more thrilling in upcoming chapters, so I should say that your plot is perfectly written and I really liked that.

The "Emma" and "Hyunjin" characters areindeed interesting and have a strong presence in your story, which can truly attract audiences attention.

So I should say that your plot doesn't lack in any aspect.

⚫Grammar and vocabulary: They were fine. The only thing is that I think you need to put space between your paragraphs since they were to long and it was a bit hard to read.

⚫Tips:

1/ What I'd like to mention is that, I want you to keep your writing style and set up in a same way during the whole story and don't change it.

For example in chapter 4, your font suddenly changed completely in the halfway.

So It's better to have a pattern for using, "I","B",...2/ In the end, It would have been really good if you had mentioned, at the first of each section, in which kingdom the events will take place.

Overall everything was good

Please don't forget to follow your review permanently

Thanks ♡♡