Mystery of crime// skz

kiyowo333

Review: Minooiii

Name of the book: Mystery of crime// skz

Title:

I love the title since It's a magnet for thriller fans...

Cover:

The new cover you chose seems more better and interesting!

Blurb:

I like how the blurb is summarised but also attractive.

Characters:

This is a fan fiction, so it contains some of kpop idols, SKZ group.

I think Lee Minho's character is mysterious and well narrated as a main lead of the story. Also, after that I liked Seungmin's character with his traumatic background!You put so much efforts on making them unique individuals, so I liked that.

The thing I can suggest you is that try to show their emotions and personalities of them and other characters, so this will be amazing...

Plot and Engagement:

The plot is about a secretive project called "Case 127" which is involved a mysterious murder that had happened around it.

And we're going through the story to know who's the murderer and what's exactly that project is...

Everything is suspicious so as a thriller fan I really was engaged in your story. It's indeed another perfect plot!

Grammar and vocabulary:

I noticed that you made also some changes on this story chapters which became much more better. Also grammar and vocabularywere good.

Tips:

The only thing that I can say is that keep the thrill and your plot twisted then It'll be a hit. Also, you can promote your story, by sharing the links into DM of other's people profile. Or join kpop fanfics communities on wattpad.

Overall, I enjoyed this one 100%

Thanks

Please appreciate your reviewer hardwork!