GTKY Chapter 31

OKAY YOU GUYS I'M FREAKING OUT HUHU I FORGOT THAT I ACTUALLY PUT A DATE ON LAINE'S BIRTHDAY AND UGH IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE IN JANUARY AND THE SETTING IN HERE IS LIKE FEB ALREADY T.T IMMA EDIT CHAPTER  19 (someday when I'm not layzeh anymore) T.T I'M SORRY T.T #growingoldproblems

And and. Warning: this chapter is gonna be long.
*************************************************************

THREE DAYS LATER (MONDAY)
"So are you gonna tell me the thing last time or nah?"

Lunch time. With Cassidy.

"Cass, I'm sorry. It's just that I don't want you to worry."

"I am worrying already. Now tell me."

Sometimes I wish for Dana's wrong timings. I don't want Cass to know the thing. I'm afraid she'll march up to Britt and get furious in front of her.

But I also don't want to lie and keep secrets from my best friend.

"Okay," we're sitting in front of each other on the usual place in the cafeteria, by the way. We're both not in the mood to eat. And the others, Tique and the boys? Are missing. We don't know where to find them.

"So I ran into Britt." I began. More like she ran into my locker. Whatever. "And we kinda had this talk."

"What talk? Tell me all about it. Don't leave any freaking detail."

I rolled my eyes and continued speaking, "So yeah we had this talk. She was nice for the first three seconds, but one thing led to another and she told me stuff that was... Unpleasant to the ears."

She slammed her hand on the table. "Just get on with it for Pete's sake Laine."

"Fine fine!" I held my hands up. "She told me that I should break up with Will. She threatened me into doing something to IM5 or to you and Tique."

"What?!" Cass is obviously mad right now. "She told you that? All this time I thought she was nice! Bitch!"

"Hey, don't call her names!" I shushed her before anyone would notice us. You know, Britt's obviously someone here in the school.

"What? She deserves the title! Wait 'til Will hears about this." I held her arm to stop her, "Stop it, please. This will be over. Let's just hope that Britt will stop. Just, don't tell Will, please."

Cassidy looked at me and sighed. "I can't help you all by myself, Laine. If you wait for a second strike, she won't stop. She won't stop until she gets what she wants. We must put an end to this while things are not getting worse yet." She stared behind me, as if thinking of something.

"No, please. I don't want him to worry. He's graduating this year, he has so many other things to worry about. The band, his studies, I don't want to add to the load. I can handle Britt's words. I don't want to be selfish right now." I looked down. I hate feeling helpless.

"So you think you're not being selfish right now?"

Someone with a very familiar voice spoke behind me. I slowly turned around with fear and true enough, Will's there. Along with the others.

"H-how long have you been there?" I asked, trying my best to sound normal.