GTKY Chapter 17

Chapter status: EDITED.

Laine's POV

I opened my eyes slowly and noticed that everything's... Quiet. It took time for my eyes to adjust and see that everything is already tidy. Everything in its place. Pretty early huh?

I looked at the clock beside the bed. I take it back. It's already 10 am.

Great. Don't blame me! Will's bed is so soft, comfy and it smells good. Oh wait. Will smells good and he's so cuddly and-- *sighs while smiling*

Is it just me or someone slapped my left ear last night?

FLASHBACK

I felt like my head was hugged as someone slapped my left ear.

"Cole! You'll wake her up!" The someone beside me, who happens to be Will, half-shouted.

I opened my eyes, "I'm awake," I whispered. I noticed that I am making Will's upper arm as my pillow. To explain it further, I am facing Will and he's facing me. Will is wrapping his arm on my head which explains the someone-slapped-my-left-ear.

He looked at me, "Just go back to sleep." I shrugged it off and snuggled closer to Will.

I felt more movements then the door closed. I felt Will hug me closer to him and later on, I drifted back to my sleep.

END OF FLASHBACK

I stood up from the bed and looked at myself through the mirror. I scanned at Will's things to look for any kind of comb.

Hopeless. Does he even use a comb?

I went out of the room and looked at the other rooms, specifically Cole's, Gabe's and Dalton's. I am pretty sure the girls have one.

Next to Will's room is Dalton's room I knocked and when nobody answered, I entered. Empty. Gabe's, same. Empty. Cole's, empty. Even Dana's is empty. Where is everyone?

Wait. Did they already go to the mall of the first tour? What if they forgot about me? What if they left me?

"WHERE'S LAINE?!" I heard Cass' voice. I sighed. Hooo. Saved. Laine and her anxiety attacks.

I ran down the stairs to the living room and saw the boys playing Xbox.

"Hey guys, where are the girls?" I said grabbing the donut that Will is currently biting and took a bite.

"THAT WAS THE LAST ONE!" He whined. He looked at me for a split second then darted his eyes back to the TV.

"Bad for you, now it's in my stomach." I said while patting my belly.

"The girls are in the movie room." Cole said still looking at the screen.

"Thanks!" I said.

"You owe me one!" I heard Will before I made my way to the mov--

"Where's the movie room?" I peeked to the doorway again to see them.

"Beside Cole's." Dana said. "In front of Dana's." Cole said. I thanked them then proceeded to the movie room.

"Hmm... Cole... Will... Dana... Ooh, this room!" I whispered. I scanned the door. It was just like the boys' rooms' doors, but it has a peephole.

*********************************************************************
A/N: This is the arrangement of the rooms. Remember, this is the second floor.

*door to balcony*

*Dana's room* |-----corridor-----| *movie room*
..............................|-----corridor-----|
*Will's room*  |----corridor------| *Cole's room*
.............................. |-----corridor-----|
*Dalton's room* |-----corridor-----| *Gabe's room*