Abuse Changes Someone

Utatane Piko was created on December 8th, 2010 by the Company Ki/oon Music. Inc, Under Sony Music Entertainment Inc. He and Miki were supposed to be a pair like Rin and Len Kagamine... before certain circumstances that separated the 2

"Miki I don't wanna leave but... Sony needs me k? I'm sorry..."

"It's okay lil bro I get it!" Said Miki

So they were separated from each other, Miki lived her life at the AH-SOFTWARE Company while her brother Piko got into the Company Sony...

This personally changed his life for the worse...

Sony would focus on anything else aside from the Vocaloid that they had bought. Piko felt like everything was his fault and when he asked them about it, that thought never left his head...

"Sony?"

"What?"

"Is there a reason you neglect me so much?"

"Waiting for you to ask that of course if we didn't buy you we could focus more on more important things!" Sony started to argue with each other which wouldn't help anyone...

And every one that bought the Voicebank would always make everything worse...

Gouba-P used Utatane Piko and Kagamine Len for a song making them look like girls and forcing them to dress like one.

After everything else... he couldn't take it. Being taken advantage of, Abused in the songs, Always being tortured one way or another... Until he showed up...

A young Vocaloid artist who at the time if I can recall went as [Ghostie-P] or [Ghost-P] no one knew. But when he bought the Vocaloid they freed him from the days of hell.

"So in conclusion I was being sexually, physically, and mentally abused... sometimes it even got as worse as some people want to rape me..."

"PIKO WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US SOONER!?" Flower asked concerned about her friend.

"Uhh... they... they forced me not to..." Piko told Flower

IA started comforting her friend as he started to cry remembering everything...

Like he was there again having to experience the pain and emotions that were real to him.

"Why won't humans get anything..." Piko asked IA through the tears.

"I honestly don't know... Piko I'll protect you with my heart... I promise. Ms and Sachiko♥︎" IA replied

"Thank you so much, IA. You and Sachiko are the only ones I can rely on... and trust with my secrets"

"There's more I've never said," Piko told everyone through the tears.

"Wait WHAT!?" Flower screamed

"What..." Fukase asked.

"Are you actually okay?!" Oliver asked

"Oh still more!?" IA was more concerned than she was before.

Miki just fell silent and listened to him the whole way.

"Multiple people have also tried to kill me, also kept bullying and abusing me, Never got to live a normal childhood just like Fukase..." Piko told everyone

The whole room fell silent before being intrigued by Yamhe coming into the room.

"Hey everyone how are you all do-"

Then she noticed Piko crying.

"PIKO!?"

"Did you get hurt what happened?!" Yanhe started asking random questions out of concern

"N..no I'm just scared the people that hurt me are going to come back..."

"You don't think they're that dumb!? Go to the police if they ever try to hurt you okay!" Yanhe tried to help Piko get back up!

"Oh o...okay Yanhe!" Piko told her

"Good and if you need to talk to me Muxin, IA, or Sachiko we'll always be here! Okay?" Yanhe told Piko walking out of the room.

"Okay, thanks, Yanhe!" Piko told her back!

~The End~