Captured!

Snow's POV

I looked around but I could not find a trace of her. Where in the world of Arceus' are you, Aki?! I cried.

I suddenly heard a cry, it sounded like a Meowth, but with it was mixed some other voice. Aki's voice! She must be fighting it. But where?

I dashed to the right, but the further I went the lower the noise was so I desided to go the opposite way. I searched every corner of my territory, but I could not find her. Then I remembered.

A certain bad team of humans, called team Rocket have had a Meowth in their team. What if they used it to steal my Aki. No, team Rocket would never be able to beat up as much as a Kakuna. But what if they did? What if they had gotten stronger?

I heard Meowth's voice again and decided to think no longer. I sprinted in the pokemon's direction, until I found a bit of flat land, unoccupied with trees. I saw the Meowth and I tackled it to the ground. It struggled under my grip.

"What's going on! Why are ya fighting me?!" Meowth as panting as he tried to claw out.

"Tell me what have you done with the Absol you were fighting?!" I demanded.

"Noting, I promise, noting. I fought her and lost, she ran off," the Meowth said, "Let me go!"

"Where did she run?!" I asked, tightening my grip. The Meowth started to splutter and cough. Finally in a wheezy tone, he spoke. "Sh...she ran dat way," he said, pointing to the right. "I tried to chase her... but... a p....pokemon got in teh way and used a very strong move and it made me faint, it almost.... blasted me off," he continued as I began to release him from his group, he ran off, not looking back.

Something had happened. A struggle. But with who? Then it clicked. She was in big danger, she was with my enemy.

Akila's POV

I opened my eyes and looked around. The place looked different. A massive rock structure stood in the middle of an empty land. Round that empty land was forest, miles upon miles of lush green vegetation.

But the rocks were dark and colourless. There were bones round the entrance of a cave that stood in the middle of the rock structure, which creeped me out to my very own bones.

A group of pokemon came in to my view. Slowly they formed a circle around me and started talking in whispers to each other. Several Manectric and Rattata's were there. They all had evil looks. A Pyroar and a Shinx stood their too, smiling slyly at me. They closed in on me, but then a voice called out and the moved backwards.

"Everyone stop!" it called out. The pokemon backed off forming a space. Through the walked a grey-furred pokemon, tail held high, head proud. It was a familiar sight. It was a Purrugly. Or rather, the Purugly.

Silver Claw stood in front of me smiling as slyly as ever. "Well hello there. Nice of you to wake up on this special occasion," he said, in an intimidating tone.