How was started

( Author note : Ignore the tittle of the video cause it is use for this scene okay ? )

Capital city of Russia : Moscow 27 October 2022

It was a very sad day for the Russian navy cause the battlecruiser Admiral Nahkimov was having an accident that cause the ship must be repaired after doing an exercise with the other Russian ships. Not only that, several of the cru of the Warship also died. Especially the captain of the ship, Commander Alexei Ushakov, a 50 years old Admiral of the Kirov Battlecruiser over 40 years in his carreer.

( Author note : Commander Alexei Ushakov is an OC here )

??? : " Папа!!! Папа, вернись!!! Почему вы должны оставить нас в покое?! " ( Father !!! Father, please come back !!! Why you must leave us alone
?! " )

That is a sound of a 25 years old girl name Akilina Ushakov, the daughter of Commander Alexei Ushakov. She is the only children of the Commander's family, or could be said a single child. Her father died just as she finishing her college school, she was very shock cause of this.

Akilina's mother : " Все в порядке, моя дочь... Это действительно больно - терять того, кого ты так любишь... " ( It is okay my daughter... It is a pain seeing are beloved person leaving us )

Timeskip to night

Akilina's POV

That night, me and my mother were at my Grandpa & Grandma house for a quite long time since my father died today. Everyone was overhelmed with expressions about the death of my dad, but luckly our life still in good conditions, even without my father anymore.

 Everyone was overhelmed with expressions about the death of my dad, but luckly our life still in good conditions, even without my father anymore

Ilustration of Akilina's grand parents house

End of POV

Several Months Later

Akilina's grand parents house
25 April 2023

It was 25 April, the day where Akilina birth or could be said her 26th birthday. But it is also the launch day of the third ship of the Kirov Battlecruiser Admiral Nahkimov or the past name is Kalinin, it was surprising for her that her birthday is same to the battlecruiser launch day. Oh well ...

Akilina's mother : " С Днем Рождения, моя дочь ! "
( Happy Birthday my daughter ! )

Akilina : " Большое спасибо мама! Бабушка! И дедушка! "
( Thank you very much mama ! grandma ! Grandpa ! )

Akilina's family celebrating her birthday at a certain hill near a beach. Everything was very okay and lively, they also spot a view of a certain Russian warship passing by.