Introgation & others

Author : Looks like she going to get introgated ... Oh no ! What will happen to them ? Let's find it out now !

Akilina is still in her Battlecruiser riggings and now she is on the way to the introgating room which is quite big for the size to be honest.

Akilina : *whisper to her ship that in the riggings mode* " Hey Nahkimov ! Hopefully they not try to wrecking us up "

Nahkimov : " It's okay comrade, of they dare to do that to you & me. I'll show them why they shouldn't mess up with Stalinium technology ! "

And then several shipgirls ente the room, there are Baltimore, Cleveland, Enterprise, Wales, Illustrios, Warspite, Queen Elizabeth, and Belfast the maid.

Akilina : ( Eagle Union & Royal Navy shipgirls i see here )

Enterprise : " So let's just get this thing quick okay young girl ? "

Akilina : " Okay ... but, how can i get off from my riggings ? "

Enterprise : " Just imagine the ship and it will become the ship "

Akilina soon imagine it and Nahkimov was release from her body, she also feel kinda hurts on her back. Maybe cause she is a human being and she is not a Kansen, so it's maybe obviously she feels back pains.

Author note : Cause some reasons that Admiral Nahkimov can't form it's Kansen form in addition to make comunication with Akilina. He will be like this device, but the ship is still appear though.

In The introgating room

Queen Elizabeth : " Mind do we know your name lady ? "

Akilina : " Excusme, but shouldn't the person who let the person inside a room that that have to Introducing theirself first before the guest ? "

Queen Elizabeth : " You ... right, you girls goes first ! "

Baltimore : " The name is USS Baltimore CA - 68, Heavy Cruiser of the Eagle Union "

Cleveland : " Cleveland from the Cleveland class Heavy Cruiser and that's me ! "

Belfast : " Second of the Endinburgh class light cruiser, i am Belfast the maid "

Illustrios : " I am the HMS Illustrios, first of my class young lady "

Wales : " I am the second class of the KGV class battleships, Prince Of Wales "

Enterprise : " Just call me Enterprise, Yorktown class Aircraft Carrier "

Warspite : " I am Warspite, Queen Elizabeth class Battleship. As you can see beside me is my sister or my Queen of the Royal Navy "

Akilina : ( Now that's a lot of them... if i not wrong, these girls are the important ones of the Azur Lane )

Nahkimov : ( And of course a bunch of Capitalist... )