CH 3- Someone I know.

ʟᴀᴄᴜɴᴀ
(ɴ.) ᴀ ʙʟᴀɴᴋ ꜱᴘᴀᴄᴇ; ᴀ ᴍɪꜱꜱɪɴɢ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ

) ᴀ ʙʟᴀɴᴋ ꜱᴘᴀᴄᴇ; ᴀ ᴍɪꜱꜱɪɴɢ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ

. . .

THE moment Izuku walked into Class-1A, he knew this was going to be chaos.

"ANF THEY WERE ROOMMATES!"
"oh my god they were roommates?!"

"then he was like, 'whoever threw that paper...your mom's a hoe!!' I know right?! So not cool to bring his mom into it! Should've brought up his dad instead!"

"...yea it turns out he was just fam..."

"uh, I'm not finished😐."

"Did you just say an emoji out loud-?"

"When I was younger, my mother used to stuff cloth in my mouth to stop my crying. She would leave the room and when she came back, I would be clinging to her clothes 'cause I desperately wanted my mother at the time, I was fed by my older siblings but even they were just kids. As I grew, I was neglected while she watched Ghibli movies. This is why I have a hatred for Ghibli movies."

"Unacceptable and unreasonable reason to not like Ghibli movies!"

"I'M iN LoVe WiTH aN eMo GiRL"

...Um.

...Izuku made a mental note to get the third last one in therapy.

"Hello fellow student!" oH- holy shit that startled Izuku.

He looked at the person who was talking to him, his eyes meeting the dark blue eyes of Iida Tenya.

"May I ask what your name is?" Iida Tenya asked with furrowed eyebrows.

Uh oh. Izuku could practically feel trouble coming his ways.

He looked at the determined shining eyes of Iida Tenya for a good 10 seconds.

Iida Tenya doesn't flatten, somehow looking even more determined.

Albert hesitantly, Izuku gave away his name in a 'I-give-up' mutter,
"...Izuku."

"...Thank you, Izuku-san! If I may add, you are not wearing your school uniform!"

"I–"

"You should know that this is forbidden according to the U.A. guidelines!"

Iida Tenya moved his hands up and down and up and down and up and down and up and down.

...Okay.

"Um–"

"Not only is this disrespectful to the guidelines, but also to the past students and-"

If this boy interrupted him one more time, Izuku might lose this job – like Iida Tenya would lose his life – before it even starts.