CH 7- The mock battle (edited)

ᴍᴏɴᴀᴄʜᴏᴘꜱɪꜱ
(ɴ.) ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴜʙᴛʟᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴘᴇʀꜱɪꜱᴛᴇɴᴛ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ

) ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴜʙᴛʟᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴘᴇʀꜱɪꜱᴛᴇɴᴛ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ

. . .

...JUST draw your lots one by one and stop wasting my time,"

Izuku finally announced after the stares of the students become way too much for him.

Some student's faces distorted, and Izuku realized that his words sounded ruder than they were intended to be.

Hey, he just wanted this lesson to start already.

They'd wasted more than enough time getting dressed – which...he didn't want to say anything, but half of their costumes looked horrendous, so it was even more a waste of time.

"Remember, no personal feelings should fuel any of the battles." Izuku emphasised, making eye contact with the crowd to make sure his words were clearly heard.

"The goal of the villains is to stop the heroes from reaching the bomb, and the heroes' goal is the opposite," Izuku then smiled, "if I find out that you're attacking you classmates for a reason other than that..."

The atmosphere became stony, as if preparing for his next words, but there was still a sweet smile on the green haired boy's lips, "...I will expel you."

All Might, who was silent after explaining the mock battle to the students, felt his jaw drop slightly before scrambling to reassure the students, "Y-young Izuku is just kidding, students!"

Izuku raised an eyebrow in denial, but otherwise stayed silent.

"Look at his joking face, he wouldn't do that!" All Might smiled widely, sure that Izuku truly was just trying to scare the poor students.

The class looked at Izuku to see his 'joking face', and he spared them a glance before smiling like Aizawa.

They all paled. [Hitoshi, in the very back, tried his hardest not to laugh.]

. . .

Round one: Shinsho Hitoshi and Uraraka Ochako VS Iida Tenya and Bakugo Katsuki

Hm.....were those lots rigged or something? Izuku deadpanned at the perfect match.

He looked at Hitoshi and Uraraka in the distance.

'I can't say I'm the happiest at this match up.' Izuku thought back to Bakugo's violent tendencies and felt a tinge of worry, but immediately squashed it down.

'Don't be biased, Izuku. Whoever wins, wins.'

"Young Izuku!" Izuku looked back at the loud voice that called his name, before looking away when seeing All Might approaching him with a raised eyebrow.