4. Tale teller wife 💁‍♂️

Shona's pov: 🦢

The marriage and all other functions are completed but I have hardly spoken with Shivin except for the occasional apologies and tit-bits

The marriage and all other functions are completed but I have hardly spoken with Shivin except for the occasional apologies and tit-bits. His mom and cousins have made me sit on this huge bed decorated with balloons and they have informed me about how he will give me a big surprise. Is he going to buy me a fluffy toy like Oreo? Wow. That would be so nice.

Out of pure happiness and excitement I looked around his room and it is very beautiful. After changing my clothes and cleaning my face, I remove my jewelry and massaged my hair slowly. Too many hairpins. Wearing a yellow colored kurti I retired to the bed with My Oreo and other soft toys. It’s impossible for me to sleep without my toys. I am glad papa has delivered them to his no- our room. Hehe. Cuddling with my softie Batman I closed my eyes and slept.

After sometime, suddenly I’m lifted up  that made me collide with a solid wall. I cried out as I got hit on my head badly and opened my eyes to witness Shivin sitting really close to me. He is so very handsome. I looked over and saw that Oreo was lying close to the couch. Frowning I slipped out of the bed and brought my softie to bed while Shivin was lost in his thoughts. I was about to sleep but he jerked me awake again and said that he won’t let my toy to sleep on the bed. I gave my reason to him but he ignored it and now I’m standing with Oreo. He even threw blanket and pillow on me but since I didn’t catch it so it fell down. I want to cry but I laid on the sofa. I am so tired and sleepy. I will complain about him to his mom. Thinking how rude and mean this boy is, I closed my eyes while cuddling with fluffy and didn’t know when sleep came.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Shivin's pov: 🦝

I am sleeping peacefully one moment and in the next I’m jerked awake when someone threw cold water on me.  What the heck? I said quietly seeing my mom glaring at me.

Why did you do it mom, I slept late plus I have an important meeting today. Now I am going to have a headache due to lack of sleep I groaned while standing up and swiping wet strands from my forehead.

Shut up you disrespectful boy! Why did you throw Shona’s toy and made her sleep on that sofa?  Mom said while throwing a towel on my face. I made a sour face listening to her. So this babyface is also a tale teller huh. I ignored her and went inside my washroom shutting it with a loud thud. Coming out of the closet completely dressed I found my mom still standing in my room. I wore my cuffs while buttoning my shirt and jelled my hair. I made sure to collect my important files for the investor’s meeting and placed them inside along with laptop in the bag. Time for some healthy breakfast hmm.

Oh! So now you will ignore your only mother? Very well son. Just wait! I am going to ask Shrivastav ji to cancel all the meetings scheduled for today mom said throwing fire from her eyes.