Chapter 4

Anya POV

"Ugh, he makes me so mad!" I exclaim after Damian leaves. "Incompetant."

"He's the incompetant one."

I didn't even know he was a model until the day I found out we were getting married!

I lie down on the most comfiest of beds I've ever lay on - even more comfy than the ones at Becky's house.

"Why is he so annoying?!"

Despite my mental tantrum, attempted to go to sleep. Mum and Papa were hanging around on the roof. I could hear their thoughts as they both separately contemplated whether it still counts as kidnapping if the person is your own child?

I couldn't becase someone had "That's Amore" stuck in their head for ages, then it got stuck in my head.

At 10 pm, a maid came in, "Miss Anya, are you still awake?"

I sit up, "Are you coming to do my hair now?" Don't I need to do it in the morning?

"No, no, Ma'am," the maid says shaking her head. "Master Damian told me to give you a book if you couldn't sleep. He also told me not to tell you he suggested it."

"What did you bring?"

"The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn," she says, handing me the book.

I start reading then rather quickly my eyes start to droop and I fall asleep.

Damian POV

I get out of bed and head to Anya's bedroom, "As I expected, she'd fall asleep after only reading the first page."

I take the book off her sleeping form and leave it on the bedside table.

"Idiot," I mutter shaking my head.