08

<Y/N's pov>

He looked at me and we locked eyes for a second before he broke the eye contact to look at the guests

"Thank you so much for taking your time to attend my party , please enjoy"

He said as he walked off the stage and went to the guests

I took my leave for a second to go to the bathroom to fix my makeup I couldn't in hurry to reach here .

I fixed my makeup and hair and smiled at the mirror . Perfect.

let's go out now and face the fake bitches celebrating some dude's success .

I walked out of the bathroom when someone blocked my way . I tried to walk past him but he kept blocking my way like dude "MOVE!"

Oh- It came out loud , but do i regret ? Ofc not .

"So you are Ms.Cho , I mean Mrs.Hong "

"Yeah I am so , what do you want from me , move outta my way"

"Easy there , you definitely are his wife huh look at your damn attitude , at seventh sky for no reason like him , must say you are made for each other"

"So , are you jelly "

"Jealous and me , on top of that from that Jerk ? Nah . I'm just ...disappointed yk"

"About what exactly"

She said crossing her arms on her chest

"I thought he could do better but well it's him so acceptable but that doesn't mean  you are not pretty , you are infact .." he looked at me from head to toe then fixing his gaze on my chest . I just wanted to pluck his eyes out right at the moment . "..gorgeous "

"You look perfect to be my side chick not gonna lie "
He said as he stepped closer and placed his right hand on my bare shoulder since I was wearing off shoulder top and caressed it . I was about to push him away when someone grabbed his hand on my shoulder and yanked it away with full force , pulling me towards himself as he said

"Careful Jay ,You're talking to my wife "