1

Do you know that moment when you see that person you loved so much fall in love with someone else? That moment when you feel so small that you could disappear, because you realise that life goes on, that everything you lived through may be behind you, but your life goes on.

You probably suffered and felt bad, and cried. It's like a stroke of reason in which you realise that you may have had a bad time, but that doesn't mean that time has stopped, that maybe you felt that there was no more time, that everything was over, but life goes on.

And maybe we should take it as an advice, that past that you enjoyed may have come to an end, but everything goes on.

"You can't stay anchored to the past", is what most people say, but what if it's not that easy? what if it seems like something that takes 2 minutes but in reality costs an eternity?

We all live with that fear of having to detach from something that was with us in our best and worst moments and it is a fear that will always accompany us, seeing how we separate and unite with those people with whom we feel safe, with whom we feel free, but we never really stop fearing that this person will leave our life, leaving us alone, only accompanied by that fear.