●CHAPTER 1●

YOUR BOY IS BACK BETTER THAN EVER^__^!!! moved on different fandoms but won't stop me from continuing this💪💪💪!! (If anything is ooc or smthn tell me)
.

.

.
"Where am i?"

The only thing he clearly remembers doing is looking at the hydraulic press as it slowly but surely lowers down on him killing him. So how is it possible that he is now waking up in a hospital room of all places? He tries to sit up but can't as his body hurts all over making it impossible to properly move. Kokichi winces as the door slams open, loudly hitting the wall as the a what is most likely a nurse with messed up purple hair rushes into the room and near his bed.

"Y-youre awa-awake! Do you n-n-need anything? Water? P-pain killers? May-maybe a snack??" She rushes to ask him as she's moves around things on his bed and takes out a small notepad from one of her skirt pockets.

"Shesh, Can you start off by not yelling so loud?  Also where am I? How am I here? Who are you?" He groans putting a hand on his head. He can already feel a headache coming.

Her face turns red as she stutters out an apology in a voice quieter than previously, "r-right! My bad! U-um i.. I am y-y-your nurse,Mikan Tsu-Tsumiki. As on wh-where you're a-at, you're in-in a hospital ro-room and yo-you just woke up fro-from the simulation tha-tht you just fully woke up f-f-from. You w-will get more information once you heal a bit more" she tells him as she plays with her hair , she seems nervous for his reaction. How badly do others react for her to be this nervous? Or is she just always this nervous?

"Right... simulation.  Um so when do I get out of here?" Simulation!? God kokichi never wanted to yell and cry more than ever. That was all a simulation?? He hopes he doesn't show any emotions that he's currently feeling. For all he knows this can be an evil trick or something. He's not sure he's too tired currently to even think properly .

She somehow got even more nervous as she bites her lip hard enough to draw blood, " r-right u-m uh well um well I'm not sure right now.. b-but I can check another t-time! For n-now you have to take these." She gives him some pills and a glass of water.

What if he truly did die?
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Hello are ppl still here???
I literally do not know how hospitals and whatnot work and I am to lazy to check^^;
This might be bad this might not be but I hope u enjoyed reading nonetheless ^_^
(I struggled sm publishing this)