Bringing them in

renwolf20:okay hey cy!
cy:yeah dad?
renwolf20:you got things ready we need to bring them in so they can react.
cy:almost just got to get the plushies and other gift to give them and the drinks.
renwolf20:attaboy!

after they got things set up.

renwolf20:ok let's do this. "snaps fingers and the cannon characters come in"

uzi:woah!
khan:huh?
thad:ouch that landing hurt!
lizzy:hey what!?
doll:hm?
n:oh snacks!

the workers heard him as they began to panic as they saw the murder drones.

uzi grabs a bag of popcorn as a weapon but renwolf20 summons uzi's railgun.
uzi:what!? my railgun!? but i haven't finished it yet!!
khan:uzi you built that!? i thought you built a door!?
thad:um it looks cool.
J:enough now lets eat! she tries to fly and use her weapons but something grabbed her by the waist as she looks up her eyes go wide as do everyone else's it was a massive murder drone that growling at her but he looks familiar somehow.

renwolf20:now now don't fight here we have a arena for that.
uzi:who are you!?
renwolf20:i'm renwolf20 it's a pleasure to meet you all i'm an author and artist as you all will now know i and countless other human have watched your adventures or really your past present and future in my world your all a animated internet show with a lot of merch just look at the gift table over there.
they all do and are quite shocked and amazed by what they are seeing as they all soon turned to the one drone not talking to any of them.

renwolf20:oh yes it seems you all have noticed my son.
everyone:your son!?
renwolf20:why yes that my son who i created he doesn't exist in your worlds but he will in a new universe i will create soon.
everyone:you can create other universes!?
renwolf20:yes anyway my son will continue the introductions will i set up the the tv.

they all see the biggest tv they had ever seen and its hd.

cy:anyway.
all the drones turned to him as he then continued.
cy:like my dad said i'm his son. so hi my is cy and everything he said is true down the last letter infact.
they all stare in shock with their mouths open and jaws hanging low as they are trying to process what they just learned.
j:so are you a worker or a disassembly drone??
cy:i'm both really.
that surprised them even more.
n:thats so cool!!!
cy:thanks oh looks like dad is almost done wait now he is.
renwolf20:ok lets get seated shall we? also a few more things some of these universes i made will be different from eachother which is why their called au's or alternative universes so some of you will see some things different from each other.
renwolf20 snaps his fingers as everyone is seated as the drones both worker and disassembly in cannon are in the center while murder hooks are on the left and n the lost dinobot are on the right and n the robo chick magnet are in the upper back seats so they can see.

the showing now begins.