Triple N

a new uzi and another drone joins all the others.
c-uzi:um ok i know she is me but who is he?
T-uzi:this is n.
everyone stare at the blue hair female murder drone and uzi as they could not comprehend a female n.
c-j:um how!?
t-uzi:you injected that virus into him and it caused him to under go a sudden change making him split into three different personalities which also change his gender and appearance this is n's cold female personality i named Jen
jen:calm down my dear uzi. you must focus on destroying all humans as that is our mission is it not my love?
t-uzi blushed with a small smile on her face even though jen said it in a cold but calm way that made even doll and j uneasy and stunned by it.
c-v:there is no way that is n!? i'll kill them both!!
she was shot by a fire beam that knocked her down and caused her overheating which shocked all the drones they turn to a smirking t-uzi and they see a different murder drone standing where jen was he was very aggressive and looked ready to fire first ask question never kind of guy.
Moto:don't even try insect remember if you try to harm my uzi you'll face!!!!
he then transformed before everyone as they see him change again in another male murder drone with a the look of insanity that even v is terrorfied of this one as he laughs.
Grevu:hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! my feelings through song the itsy bitsy v v flew up the corpse spout out came the acid rain and melted the v down to the robo bone!!!!!
he only stops singing his "song" as uzi pets his head which makes him purr like a puppy.
t-uzi:oh grevu! your such a psychopath but your my psychopath!
t-j:i think you should keep away from them as only uzi can keep her n calm.
c-khan um can we begin?

the video starts up.

we see the corpse spire as we hear moans.
t-uzi blushes as does grevu as they know what this is.
grevu:oh no. it this day!?
t-uzi:nononono please!!
*everyone looks to them as they can see the worry on their faces as cannon j and v plan to use this against them to kill them later. as they watch but soon they along with all the other began blushing........hard!*
cannon cast:what the fuck!?
t-khan:uzi i didn't know you were into girls.
t-uzi:i'm bi sexual dad, plus because n can change into a female form and two new male forms i have both a boyfriend and girlfriend now. bite me!
*everyone thought about it and then blushed as they knew that t-uzi is right about that.*
lizzy:woah...nice~
doll:dah~

*they see t-uzi and jen having lesbian sex as they see t-uzi on top of jen as they both are naked as then the view cut to their asses as everyone saw their wet pussies covered in their pussy juices as they were rubbing them together.*

t-uzi:skip skip!! can we skip this part please!!??
jen:yes please can we!?
khan:i wish we could but there is no fast forward or skip there isn't even a erase!
*everyone stared at him in confusion as he explains.*
khan:renwolf20 and his son had to leave but they said we will remember all of this but also there is no fast froward or erase on as he gave me this remote.
uzi:oh.
n:oh.
everyone else:oh...alright?

t-uzi:oh yeah! that's the stuff~
jen:uzi! please i i'm so sorry. i've been such a naughty girl i'm so sorry i'll from now on behave!
*as she was saying that some dead workers were brought back to like as mindless corpses as then a blue absolute solver was on their visors as jen had  used hers to reactivate them as we also see the walking corpses turning into brand new drone models called solver drones(they are more powerful than even murder drones as the solver from a murder drone made them very powerful with more weapons and modes.) as they were better than ever as they are still under the control of the power of jen's solver as one of the males let his two cocks out (he has two robot tentacles for his dicks so he uses the two of them.) as he then shoved them into their pussies shocking them both from the sudden penetration.
t-uzi:aah!!
jen:aah!!
the two ladies were being fucked by the male solver drone, as they can't stop him. 

*everyone was blushing as all the uzi's and n's were covering their faces and each other as the khan's turn away from it as they felt very uncomfortable about this as the thad has passed out from the sight as did the doll's cyn's felt angry for not being able to do that with n.*

cyn:n is mine! angry annoyed look.
j:no! he's mine!
v:back of he's all mine! i'll fight ya for him!
lizzy:i call dibs!!
*doll shakes her head in a no motion as she has her solver ready and active.*
uzi:hey he's my man! so back away from him you sluts!!
Cyn,J,V,Lizzy,Doll:What You Say!!!???
*they all began fighting as nobody was going near that and dying too soon.*

(after the fight)

*they were back in their seats as they continue watching the video.*

*after 3 to 5 hours of being fucked both ladies are under a sheet that two of the solver drones had made they were able to create the materials needed to make it so their tailors as well. as then both uzi and jen wake up as they soon kiss as it was a french kiss so their tongues were "dancing" around each other as they soon break the kiss.*

everyone was blushing as they watched the hours of the two having sex and well many left to go to some rooms to take care of somethings also as doll dragged a copy of n into a room like her home as lizzy followed them inside as they were both being fucked hard by this n copy as it made robotic tendrils come outta his back as they functioned the same as his cock as he fucks their pussies and ass holes as they were both cumming nonstop as two more tendrils enter their mouths deep throating them as then the n copy releases his cum inside them the sex went on for 6 hours straight finally ending.
thad was fucking a female n copy as everyone was pretty shocked seeing this and how thicc and sexy it is as thad was fucking the female n copy in this room (i have no idea what his room looks like so) for 5 hours to 8 thad looked like he was knocked out after a intense game but the female n copy was holding him like a plushie as she had a smile and bright blush on her face as she was sleeping.

after everyone took care of things they resume the viewing.

uzi:oh n i'm sorry! i really need to not take my frustrations out on you.
jen:its fine hun. you needed this anyway.
they both giggle as then the next day they were at the colony as n was now moto as he was doing some heavy lifting with some of the solver drones helping out with making upgrades and repairs to the colony as khan and the others were quite impressed by this as the solver drones even fixed that hole in the ceiling with frank showing them how to as they were even able to make a hatch so they can just fly in and out but with a code only uzi and her dad know.

(i lost where i was going with this so this is all)