2

At Marineford, from the scaffold of the execution platform, a battalion of ships pop out in the ocean one by one. The huge fleet of pirate ships, belong to none other than Whitebeard Pirates, but there's no sign of the captain of the fleet. The Mad Knight Doma, Thunder Lord Mcguy, the Decal Van Brothers, the Whirlpool Spider Squard and many more. They are all infamous captains from the New World, which arrive for only one mission. To rescue Thatch, their brother. There are 43 ships in total, but Whitebeard and his commanders are no where to be seen.

The marines scramble for order, waiting to open fire on the ships, but are halted due to the Whitebeard Pirates, who must have a plan in their mind. The marines are ordered to keep their eyes on the sea. That is when gurgling sound comes right in between of the crescent shaped bay of the Marineford and two ship pops out. The ships are none other than the Moby Dick and The Piece of Spadille. They are followed by other three ships, which point their cannons from each direction and makes a circle among them.

Whitebeard along with his commanders stand at the deck, ready to take their brother and a son back home. The Spades led by Deuce are ready to take their captain back even.

"Guararara!!! How many years have it been, Sengoku?" Whitebeard gave a feral grin, "My beloved sons better be unharmed."

"You wait right there, Ace!"

Ace's eyes widened. The Whitebeard Pirates have come to rescue him. He was very happy to see Deuce and the other spades too. But soon the fear of losing his crew's life crossed him. He had never thought Whitebeard and the Spades would come to rescue him. He has always been a pain in ass for them. The least he thought was of his brothers: Sabo and Luffy showing up. But he can already sense some revolutionaries hidden within the marines and his Dad in the shadows, waiting for the exact time to attack.

Whitebeard takes a squat position and crosses his arms as he punches the air, sending shock waves. The air cracks and sounds of explosion surrounds the battlefield and a huge waves comes in, destroying a battleship on its wake and threatens to destroy the marine head quarters.

"Old Man... guys... Even after I ignored your warnings and ran out on my own..." Ace bit his lips. "Why couldn't you have just forgotten about me?!! It's my own fault I ended up like this." Ace shouted, his whole body trembling in shame.

"No," Whitebeard, his Pops spoke, "As I recall it was I who told you to go after him, my son.""You liar!!" Ace yelled. "What the hell are you talking about?! I ran out back then even though you told me to-"

"I told him to go. Isn't that right, Marco?" Whitebeard titled his head slightly and had a grin adorning his face.

"Indeed! I heard it with my own ears!" Marco said with a bored tone, but Ace could clearly see the worry in his face. "I think everyone in the whole wide ocean ought to know just what happens to any damned fool who lays a hand on a member of our crew!!"

"We won't leave a single one of those bastards who hurt you alive, Ace!!" It was Thatch who yelled. Ace felt tears gather in his eyes at the sight of the recovered, healthy brother.

"You just wait!! We are coming to get you!" Haruta shouted.

The rumbling due to Whitebeard's power finally starts, leading to a massive tsunami, towering the whole fort of Marineford and the war officially began.

No matter who prevails, no matter who fails, the world would change!!

The huge tsunami wave which threatened to destroy the whole base, gets frozen by Akoji. The whole bay gets frozen to ice, leading the disability of the ships to be maneuvered at all. The navy starts firing, aiming to destroy the Moby Dick, the main leader of the other side of the War. The captains of their ships, commands their men to go through the ice. The cannon balls, which were thrown at the ship, gets destroyed by the commanders one by one, rendering the marines useless in their first attack. The Vice Admirals face the captains of the fleet.

Alternate Marineford!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें