My Past Summer Fling;Is Now My Screwed Up Reality ~15~

God must hate me because time is standing still. He is prolonging my suffering with these boring documentaries and worst of all Mr.Kelly's presence. Although he hadn't said a word to me. I still didn't like being anywhere near him. Mr.Kelly's voice sounded, followed by mine. My brows furrowed and I looked up at the t.v. screen and gasped. There I was sitting on the table top of my desk in my Celtics jersey answering questions. When the hell was this recorded? He didn't have a camera that day!

"So you would never try anything with a girl?" Mr.Kelly's voice sounded in an amused tone.

"Um no I wouldn't" My voice sounded skeptically.

"Are you sure, because you just hesistated"

Oh god no, why me?

"Yes I'm sure! Why are you asking me this anyways?!" My voice snapped and a flush came to my cheeks on screen.

Mr.Kelly's laughter took over on the tape, and the class joined in stealing looks at me. I blushed furiously and focused intently on my desk. My humiliation continued for a while until it switched to Mr.Kelly in front of the camera and me behind it. Girls sighed contently as they watched in awe of his appearance on screen. My gut wrenched as I thought of the outcome of the interview, I cringed awaiting the faithful question and answer I recieved. It never came and I looked at the screen in shock, seeing only credits scaling the screen. I could have sworn I didn't finish the project, how did credits get there? And why wasn't that question on the tape?

Mr.Kelly ejected the disk and flipped on the lights, he collected a stack of papers from his desk.

"What I am passing out is your grades for the documentaries, most of you did pretty well on them. There's not much time left in class so you can talk amongst yourselves until the bell rings" He announced scaling up and down the rows.

I kept my eyes glued to my desk as he entered my row and neared my desk. He layed the paper in front of me an continued on his way to the other students. I gawked when I read the percent and letter grade. 88% B+. How did I get this when I didn't finish the project? Shouldn't I have gotten an F or incomplete? Did that mean he finished it? The bell rang and students shuffled with their things and filed out of the classroom. I folded up my paper in my hands, hitched my bag over my shoulder and started toward the door.

"Ms.Kingsley" Mr.Kelly called.

I stopped in my tracks a little shocked, but spun around to face him. He rose from his desk and walked to me stopping a few feet away.

"We need to talk"

I stayed silent and stared at him blankly waiting for him to continue. Containing the rude remark I was about to make.

"About what happened on thursday" He added.

"No we don't, you were there, I was there, we both know what happened" I growled.

He sighed and rubbed his forehead.