My Past Summer Fling; Is Now My Screwed Up Reality ~1~

~1~

Whoosh! I ducked just in time to miss the quick left hook coming to my face. Whoosh! I dodged another, Smack! I blocked the foot that was hurling at my head. I did a quick spin to my left, sending and elbow hard into skull. 

"Ompf" was the noise that escaped her lips as she stumbled to the right. She regained her balance and took her stance. I stared her down awaiting her next attack, I planted my feet down firmly keeping my fists raised to my face. 

She lunged forward sending an array of combinations my way, I successfully blocked each one and pushed her backwards. She stumbled again, I could see the anger building inside her, she took her stance once more and stared me down evilly. I took my stance and awaited her movement once more. She did not disappoint, only this time in her fury she clipped my chin with a half completed uppercut.

I instantly became pissed, but I couldn't let it takeover. I took a deep breath and took my stance for the last time. She retook hers and not a second later I lunged at her delivering two quick jabs to her jaw with my left, and a strong hook with my right. She stumbled backwards unsteadily, but I did not stop, I threw a punch with my left into her nose. I saw blood instantly but I continued despite it, I gripped her head between my fists bending her frame slightly toward me, then I brought my right knee up into her stomach repeatedly.

She threw a few weak punches to the back of my head where they were positioned, in an attempt to free herself from my hold. Not gonna happen. I stopped the strikes to her stomach and instead hopped up, bringing both my knees to her torso, rocking back to pull her from her feet. She lost balance, and as soon as she did, I did a quick roll flipping us upside down, placing me on top of her, knees still in her torso. I immediately began a fury of punches to her head as she desperately tried to shield herself.

"DING DING!" a loud bell sounded. I rolled off of her and got to my feet, I reached out a hand to the girl and helped her up.

A small applause broke out along with a few whistles. I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder, I snapped my hand to it ready to flip whoever was behind me.

"Whoa, don't go kick- ass on me, I was just going to congratulate you!" A voice interjected before they were sent flying.

I turned around to face, Jeff my trainer, I smiled at him. "You know better than to sneak up from behind me by now, don't you"

He smiled back. "You know better than to flip your coach"

"It's not like you get hurt anyways, old man" I laughed punching his arm playfully.

"That doesn't mean it's fun" He chuckled.

"That's because your no fun" I teased taking off my boxing gloves.

He shrugged. "I'm not supposed to be, I'm old. You did well today, I'm glad to see you letting the fight come to you"

I picked up my water and squirted it into my mouth before replying."I feel a but coming on"

He smiled and nodded. "But, I saw the anger get the best of you, you may not have realized it while it was happening but it was evident from the first combination. Work on that, it starts with breathing be-"

"Because it brings your adrenaline down, I got it I got it" I cut him off rolling my eyes.

He frowned at me, his white eyebrows knitting together. "Don't tell me you know show me you know"

I bowed to him mockingly with my hands together. "Yes, sir Mr. Miyagi sir"

He stared at me flatly. "Goodbye Ms.Kingsley, I'll see you next week"