Chapter 7

What a house...

No, this is a freaking mansion!

"And you're telling me, I am responsible for cleaning your... This... House? "

"En. "

"THIS IS A MANSION! I can't clean this stupid mansion in a day! "

Bianca tilts her head with a natural expression of expressionless.

"you can't? "

"yes I can't can you?! "

"hm. I can. "

"... What, magic? "

"Easy. "

I couldn't help but smack her head which she had grown painfully while clutching her head, if others were to see us like this, they will probably be shocked.

But, I don't care about this little girl-

"did you think of something annoying just now? "

"... You are so delusional. "

I sighed at how her intuition is strong.

I look again at this beautiful mansion.

I couldn't describe its detail, however, it's big, white, with lots of windows.

There is a backyard, and a garden, a road where the land is white, what is this called? White cobblestone?

A beautiful design of grass that has different shapes circles, and squares, and some look like a donut thingy.

I look straight and saw two pillars like those in Greek, a gigantic brown door polished beautifully.

I look at Bianca and the gigantic door, I look again at the door, and Bianca simultaneously.

"what is it? "

"... Can you even reach Ugah! "

I suddenly float and the door opens without anyone pushing or pulling it, it just opens suddenly.

However, I knew it was Bianca's 'magic'

Seriously, she is an odd individual in the story, a completely different character, she was like a person who came into a fantasy world, a powerful one at that.

It is no wonder the author deleted or axed the character called Merlin.

I landed on the floor mercilessly that I felt I broke a bone but the pain quickly disappeared as if nothing happen to me.

I open my eyes and could not help but feel in awe at my sight.

A smooth and polished white tiles, I can even see my reflection, the cream color couches, and small table can be seen and was placed properly.

There, a wide stairs leading to the second floor, the handrail's color is woody, and there is painting there and there.

But the most noticeable thing is that none would be able to guess if no one knew who is Bianca Lotche.

"... Clean... Why is this place so... Clean? "

"I can clean. "

She said expressionlessly but somehow, I could see some sparkles in her surroundings, I can even tell that she is proud.

"yeah... You can clean, so why don't you clean? "

"... I don't wanna, it is so exhausting. "

"wait so you REALLY did clean? "